No announcement yet.

Turns of ACT026 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News- I'm out of my pc for two weeks at most. I'm trying to get SMAC installed on this pc to be able to play my turns as normal, but Windows is not co-operating, and as no other pc in the house has it installed or has enough space for it, i'm sort of screwed now. I'll try to get SMAC to work on this one, but if that's not possible just to let you all know I'm the one holding up the game.
    Let the Gaians preach their silly religion, but one way or the other, i shall see this compund burnt, seared, and sterilized, until every Mind Worm egg, every last slimy one, has been cooked to a smoking husk. That species shall be exterminated, I tell you. EXTERMINATED!
    -Acadmecian Prokhor Zakharov
    "Lab Three Aftermath"

Comment

Could the Hive plz resend me the turn? Re-formatting of this hard drive lost it.
      Let the Gaians preach their silly religion, but one way or the other, i shall see this compund burnt, seared, and sterilized, until every Mind Worm egg, every last slimy one, has been cooked to a smoking husk. That species shall be exterminated, I tell you. EXTERMINATED!
      -Acadmecian Prokhor Zakharov
      "Lab Three Aftermath"

Comment

Working...
      X