Turns of ACT026 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns of ACT026 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

The players of this game:Difficulty level: Librarian.

Please, read and obey the rules posted on the thread Apolyton 2000 PBEM Tournament

You should post turn administration/notification messages below.

Ok, I will play the turn today, don't worry, so it would be good if we could do 1 turn a day.
    "Alpha Centauri, great stuff, great stuff, but you have to watch it sometimes, you can get addicted to it."- Tiger13

Comment

Turn sent to HenryMad.
      "Alpha Centauri, great stuff, great stuff, but you have to watch it sometimes, you can get addicted to it."- Tiger13

Comment

Turn sent to Psharkjf
        ------------------------
        HenryMad
        ------------------------

Comment

Turn sent to Eyeball-
          Question - why does it say I am Provost Zakharov instead of Provost Psharkjf? Zakharov is kewl , but I would prefer my own name.
          And, is 1 and only 1 colony pod normal?
          -----------------------
          University report - MY 2102
          We have taken our colony pod and established the glorious halls of University Base. Its glistening halls of labs will prove useful in the coming conflict.
          Let the Gaians preach their silly religion, but one way or the other, i shall see this compund burnt, seared, and sterilized, until every Mind Worm egg, every last slimy one, has been cooked to a smoking husk. That species shall be exterminated, I tell you. EXTERMINATED!
          -Acadmecian Prokhor Zakharov
          "Lab Three Aftermath"

Comment

Ouch. You are certainly supposed to have two colony pods. Not sure how that happened as I did a completely normal game start, but that is too crippling. This game will need to be restarted. I apologize to all involved for this.

I will fix the name in the new version too. But, if I manage to mess it up again, you can change it yourself by going to the Network menu and selecting 'Customize your faction'.

Comment

OK, the game has been restarted. Everyone gets two colony pods this time. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Curiously, in the game I originally sent out, you are called Psharkjf... I have no idea how that changed on the way to you.

Comment

Turn sent to Hive for the new restarted game.

Comment

Turn sent
                  ------------------------
                  HenryMad
                  ------------------------

Comment

2 colony pods: much Better!
                    and it was Provost Psharkjf but i just misread, sorry TC.
                    2102 sent to Eyeball.
                    ---------------------------------
                    University report - MY 2102
                    We have taken our colony pod and established the glorious halls of University Base. The other will head for territory unknown. UB's glistening halls of labs will prove useful in the coming conflict. Techs are everything. You can outarm, outgun, and outperform your enemy just by technology. What a wonderful discipline.
                    -----------------------------------
                    Let the Gaians preach their silly religion, but one way or the other, i shall see this compund burnt, seared, and sterilized, until every Mind Worm egg, every last slimy one, has been cooked to a smoking husk. That species shall be exterminated, I tell you. EXTERMINATED!
                    -Acadmecian Prokhor Zakharov
                    "Lab Three Aftermath"

Comment

By brother (PsharkJF) hasn't gotten the turn and it has been a day, just a warning to EyeBall to send the turn within 1 day or the game has to be cancelled... right TC?

(He'd post this, but I'm online )
                      It's a CB.
                      --
                      SteamID: rampant_scumbag

Comment

The rules as written state 48 hours per player, so it could be up to six days before Psharkjf gets it again and it would still be within the rules... no one said PBEM was fast. I prefer that players take their turns as quickly as possible and notify the others if it will be more than 48 hours, but considering the way the rule has been practiced so far (quite leniently), AND the fact that the time limit has not even expired, this game is not in grave risk of being cancelled yet.

[This message has been edited by Tau Ceti (edited April 30, 2000).]

Comment

turn sent tiger

Comment

turn sent to university
                            ------------------------
                            HenryMad
                            ------------------------

Comment

turn sent to university
                              ------------------------
                              HenryMad
                              ------------------------