Turns of AXT013 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2135 to Tig.

Note to all: please use my emergency account, smacforflao@eudoramail.com, the regular one has hiccups.

Comment

• Turn sent to Grosjo... Tig

Comment

• 2136 sent

Comment

• 2136 to Tig

ooops, someone still needs to research "Alphabet"
          thanks for pointing out the typo

Comment

• You made a typo in that email address. It should be smacforflo@eudoramail.com.

Comment

• 2137 sent to Tig

the joy of the drones first technological breakthrough is overshadowed by the appearance of a Hive Ogre Mk I
              on the border. gulp !

Comment

• 2137 sent

Comment

• Turn to Grosjo... Tig

Comment

• So, did this game ever move on from there, or is it stuck at Grosjos?
                    [This message has been edited by Tau Ceti (edited July 20, 2000).]

Comment

• It appears to be stuck. I sent Grosjos an email 5 days ago, but no reply yet.

Comment

• Well, the show must go on. Since there was no prior notification of absence, Grosjos is out - I will try to find a replacement.

Comment

• Googlie ( googlie@mybc.com ) will take over the Gaians. Tig, please send her the turn; hope this game gets back to speed.

Comment

• TC:

Am very much a Him (6'7", mustachioed, just recently shaved off my beard)

(But, of course, I did have Rynn as one of my fiction pennames, and did post her pic to my site, so the confusion is understandable)

Googlie

Comment

• Whoops... Sorry about that. I did indeed take Rynn as female (and Lindsay, the name your email to me was sent under; the only other Lindsay I know of is Lindsay Davenport, but I could be wrong there as well ).
                              [This message has been edited by Tau Ceti (edited July 22, 2000).]

Comment

• No problem, TC

Lindsay is actually my mother's maiden surname (given to me as my Christian name) which officially makes me one of the Lindsay clan in Scotland (and yes, I do have a tartan - but alas, not a kilt)

When Vel was planning his site's get-together (kicking off with a masquerade ball) they wanted me to go as Rynn. Fat chance.

Googlie
                                [This message has been edited by Googlie (edited July 22, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                                X