ACT003 turn update part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACT003 turn update part 2

With the new 150 post limit it's time for a new thread. If you want to read the old thread click here

2156 sent.

56 -> Mis

CEO Buddha is pleased to announce the completion of the Cyborg factory next turn.

"This is merely another attempt, like the Command Nexus, to ensure that our defenders are properly equipped and motivated for battle. Users are augmented with cybernetic implants to increase their reaction speed, tactical skills, and to decrease their vulnerability to fear and pain. This should have a major effect on the combat capability of all future Morgan Units. Plus- as a bonus soldiers can tune in to any one of 500 Morgan Vid (R) channels while they are practicing, and purchase all sorts of things over Morgan Net without even having to log on to a computer terminal!"

Comment

2157 sent

Comment

57 -> Mis

Comment

2158 sent to Paul.
          Team 'Poly

Comment

2158 sent

Comment

58 -> Mis. This game is still moving faster than most of my PBEMS

Comment

*Was* moving faster

Sorry for the delay guys ... I'm home now so things should be back to normal. Next turn sent to Paul.
                Team 'Poly

Comment

2159 sent.

The sad thing is that it is still moving faster than most of my other games. Sorry about the double load message. The game crashed while I was playing my turn.

Comment

Next turn sent to Paul ... congrats on the ToE Buddha. (gnash )
                    Team 'Poly

Comment

You pre empted me a bit there Mis

59 -> PK

CEO Buddha is pleased to announce the completion of yet another important secret project- the Theory of Everything.

"Our corporation has been using a 60% focus on research recently in order to keep up with the other factions. This will eventually create a net loss in our research AND a bigger loss in our economy. This Project will allow us to run our company with 50% of our energy devoted to our economy again."
                      When asked how this project was different than Peacekeeper Mis Otu's supercollider, CEO Buddha was a bit stymied
                      "Well sure it is different! Our project increases lab output while theirs.. wait. Um well our project cost more. That is different enough for me!"

CEO Buddha would also like to formally ask Commisioner Mis Otu what the deal is with her stockpiled energy.
                      "I can understand having a nest egg, but 1000 energy is a bit excessive. And besides if the Peackeeping Forces ever needed a loan Morgan Industries would be more than happy to provide one in case of some natural disaster. 1000 energy not in circulation in an economy is a bit excessive. It is almost as if she is trying to... corner the global energy market!"

[This message has been edited by Enigma (edited May 25, 2000).]

Comment

2160 sent

Comment

60 -> Mis
                          Are you going to respond to these accusations?

Comment

Wow! Awsome duration - consider me officially lurking. Although I guess not now that I've posted.

------------------
                            "We are all greater artists than we realize."
                            -Nietzsche

Comment

The Peacekeepers are pleased to report another peaceful and profitable year.

We have just received word that CEO Buddha seems uneasy about our cash reserves, something which has caused wry amusement at UN HQ. We would have thought that CEO Buddha, of all people, would appreciate the value of money in the bank.

While we appreciate the CEO's generous offer of a loan, we would prefer to avoid the no doubt outrageous interest rates that would accompany it.

2161 sent to the University.
                              Team 'Poly

Comment

Working...
                              X