1001 chironian nights signup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1001 chironian nights signup

having been browsing my hard drive over the last couple of days, i had a PBEM entitiled '1001 chironian nights.' available factions will be all except the aliens. post here if interested. i'm only taking the first four applicants, so hurry.

what you need:
    faction pref: pirates, spartans, cyborgs.
    maximum difficulty level: librarian.
    natives: on, but not overbearing.

I am interested, my faction preferance is
    Gaians, Pirates, PK's. My name is Jeanette Mathews and my email address is I think I was trying to get into this game before but it never got off the ground, maybe this time it will.

Comment

I AM INTRESTED IN PLAYING...UGH STupid caps lock!!. Anyway, my address is sunchaser@prodigy.net. I would prefer to be the cyborgs, but would be happy to play pirates. If push comes to shove I won't mind being the spartans.

Comment

I am intersted in playing

Any faction is ok with me.

The email address is emjaycue@iname.com

------------------
        --M
        --M

Comment

I hope this is still the fourth reply. I'm a newbie and this is my first post although I'm reading the forum posts for nearly 2 years. I was trying to find the opportunity for a MP session so YES I want to participate. I play CIVII, CTP and SMAC/X like a maniac and usually at deity level. I have my faction preferences, but I don't mind if I will be the last to choose. The only problem will be the time lag as I live in Athens, Greece. But I'm sure you will find a way to work this out.

Comment

wow... umm... ok... i'm a bit busy at the very moment, but you guys are it. i'll be back tomorrow morning to figure everyone out.

------------------
            i've become impossible
            holding on to when
            when everything seemed to matter more
            the two of us
            all used and beaten up
            watching fate as it flows down the path we
            have chose

Comment

Working...
            X