Momentum-Hybrid-Builder Challenge Game#1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn to UoP

The thing about having teams is that one member of the team can have a bad starting place and the other a good one. This hopefully will minimize the "luck" factor. Although I would argue luck always plays a big factor in these kinds of games.

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Turn to Enigma.
      Luck?
      "Einstine would roll over in his grave! Not only does god play dice, but the dice are loaded!"
      ---Chairman Sheng-ji yang, Looking god in the eye.

Comment

3 -> Qualiciide.

Yeah that is basically the point I am trying to make Garth, that since there are teams of two the luck factor in start locations is somewhat lessened.

My statement about start locations is just based on what was posted here in the forums and what I have seen so far in the game.

Comment

to joer

i might have sent it twice, if i did tell me

Comment

Yeppers, got the same thing twice.
            To Morgaine.

Comment

Joer:
              I think you sent me the previous turn: that is, the turn you sent me labeled "Morgaine 2103" is the situation at the start of 2103 before Morgaine moved instead of the situation at the end of 2103 after the Peacekeepers moved.

Please send it again? (I've sent this as email as well as posting it.)

Comment

All fixed. 2104 to Lord Vader

Comment

Turn to UoP.

I am amazed the game is moving a decent speed now!
                  Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

2 Enigma,

Much like a player b4, few hours ago while in college. Between finals no less

It is very nice to have the game moving.

Comment

This game seems to move nicely on the weekends now. But I won't be available this coming weekend. Is there a procedure for this? (One option is that the other Hybrid player, Enigma, might play my turns.)

Comment

Looks like we lost pace again.
                        Anybody got an idea where the turn currently is? Somewhere between Enigma and Qualiciide?

Maybe Basil's suggestion of having the second player back up the first when there is no response is a good one.
                        Anybody feels like adopting it?
                        -joer.

Comment

havnt gotten it from enigma yet

Comment

Turn was sent to Enigma under a morgan name for zip file. unzipped, it reads UoP by my mistake. I informed him of this in e-mail, but maybe some confusion did occur. Enigma? What say you?

Comment

im going to have to pull out of this game, SMACx is in the mail and comming soon

Comment

Qualicide is pulling out? Uh... Enigma, do you have the turn? Come on guys, whats going on with this game? If its not moving, it should probably be scrapped... maybe we can start up another game in its place. Joer volunteered to get it going or I would start up a new one. I have one volunteer who didn't get into a game I could contact if you players want to get this going again....

Let me know...Tig

Comment

Working...
                                X