No announcement yet.

Turns of ACT003 game (3rd ed.) in Apolyton SMAC Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow great turnaround speed again. Very nice everyone. This has been quite a friendly game so far, I hope it can last. Too bad there isn't a comp for us to kill.

2118 to Mis.

Comment

Back to Mis. Lol I feel sorry for you Paul, the ME is so absolutely worthless if you are running FM until Enviro. Econ. Especially in MP where it is difficult to build science cities. At least there aren't wild SP minerals running around that could go into a SP I might want.

Comment

2119 to Enigma. University Base completed the Merchant Exchange.

Comment

2120 sent to Paul.
          Team 'Poly

Comment

2120 to Enigma.

Comment

20 back to Mis. Congradulations on being elected governor. Now we Morganites have vitually no advantages over the enlightened PKers.

Comment

2121 to Paul.

Thanks for the congrats CEO - the PKs believe that the splendid Morgan research rate should give them some comfort at this difficult time.

The PKs would like to assure all the inhabitants of planet (with the exception of alien lifeforms, natch) that our governership will be benevolent and aim to increase the happiness and well-being of all.
                Team 'Poly

Comment

2121 to Misotu. Congratulations, governor.

Comment

Then by executive decree eliminate the Morganite -1 support penalty. That would make life better for many people

21 -> PK

Comment

Oh and isn't it great that we have made it to page 2 in this game? We are one of the elite 2 page PBEM's going right now.

Comment

I have attempted to eliminate the Morganite support penalty, but my civil servants advise me that this is not within my powers as Governor. So sorry

Thanks for the congrats, Provost.

2122 sent to UoP
                        Team 'Poly

Comment

By the way Buddha, did you notice I'm a Prince now?

Team 'Poly

Comment

So should I address you as Governor or Prince Mis Otu??

Well despite the Morganite support penalty the CEO grudgingly decided that it was time for a new era of democracy. And, in the recent elections, CEO Buddha was elected in a landslide victory. The fact that there were no other candidates probably made it much easier. However there was one write in ballot for Bucky, the dancing dollar bill who is the company mascot.

22 -> Mis

Comment

Great turnaround so far. Paul what is the time difference for Norway from the US? It must be like 6-8 hours or so. Too bad I can't normally play at this time of day, it's just my spring break.

Comment

And the next turn is already winging its way to Paul ...

Just for the record, I'm a simple gal and we Peacekeepers are not big fans of titles, whatever our detractors say. Plain old Prince-Commissioner-Governor will do.
                                Team 'Poly

Comment

Working...
                                X