Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns of ACT008 game in Apolyton SMAC Tournament

The players of this game:

What happened with this game? I got the password from Tau Ceti long time ago, but no turns yet from MtG...
    ::Zsozso::

Comment

I sent this one out on the 27th, but MtG has mentioned somehing about mail server trouble in other threads. Just in case I sent it to his yahoo address now.

Comment

Since I didn't get the original mail, I also didn't check the second page to see if there was a thread for this game yet.

Anyway, MY2101 sent to Col. Zsozso

My ISP mail server should be up by Monday, but I'll let everyone know for sure.

Till then, my email is MichaeltheGreastest@yahoo.com

Thanks, and good luck to all players.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Colonel Zsozso has given out the first military orders: complete survey of our island to select the most suitable military camp locations. Scouts reports arrived after the first year with satisfactory results.

In short: MY.2101 sent to the Peacekeepers.

Comment

M.Y. 2102 sent to MichaeltheGreat. I forgot to read this thread so I first sent it to your original email address, but when I read this I sent it again to your @yahoo.com address

Comment

The mail to your Yahoo address got returned so I hope your original email address is working again.

Comment

Turn sent to Col. Zsozso, MY 2102

My regular ISP mail is running now, but I lost any mails from Thursday evening to this morning.
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

MY.2102 sent to Paul.

Comment

MtG misspelt his address. It should be michaelthegreatest@yahoo.com

Comment

2103 to MichaeltheGreat

Comment

Turn sent again, this time to the correctly spelled yahoo address.

Comment

MY 2103 to Col. Zsozso.

the "Greastest" -

Haven't done one that dumb in a while. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

2104 to Michael

Comment

2104 to Paul.

Comment

Working...
                              X