• Time
  • Show
Clear All

2118 to Grigger

Comment

2118 to MtG

Comment

After a brief bit of fun, 2119 to PaganCyC
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

2119 to Grigger

Comment

Man I loved Costa Rica. Anyway, the game is rolling again.

Comment

2120 to Grigger the Tan

Comment

2121 off to MichaeltheGreat. Cheers went up in Morgan Industries as the remainder of the University's invasion force was killed near Morgan Interstellar.

Comment

"Grigger the Tan," heheh.

Turn back off to MichaeltheGreat.

Comment

2121 to Pagan. Due to the unprovoked agression of our UoP neighbors, the Peacekeepers will be redesignated "Peacemakers" next turn. We shall see how successfully Pagan interdicts or destroys the invasion force that will come to remove him from the face of Chiron.
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

2122 to MichaeltheGreat.

Comment

MY2123 to Pagan

Comment

2123 to Grigger

Comment

2123 to MichaeltheGreat.

It is an exiciting time to live. Head scientists in Morgan Industries are about to accomplish what has only been a dream, to have the knowledge of what makes humans human. (In other words, the HGP is almost complete)

BTW, MtG, a message told me that you may or may not have cheated by opening the save too many times. I'm assuming that you were playing it clean, and it was just the game acting up (like it always seems to do).

Comment

2124 to MichaeltheGreat. Human Genome Project completed.

Comment

2125 to Pagan RoverRusher of the UoP.
                                (You won't win this one in 2139, or whenever it was for that other ACT game.)

Grigger - I forgot to post turn completion. When I emailed the turn to Pagan, I told him I'd gotten a GPF on loading the game. I had no pod pops or combat that turn, anyway.

Sorry about not posting the cause.

Comment

Working...
                                X