X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same way our continents have increased in size

Turn 2106 to MtG

Comment

MY 2106 on to Genaciv. Hey Genaciv - some of us actually know how to play the Hive. After I eliminate you, I'll send you my collection of saves, so you can learn.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Navarro, I'll have a welcoming party for you, in the meantime, why don't you watch to the east.. the Hive's gonna get ya..

- Genaciv (turn sent)

Comment

Loved the power report this turn!

went something like this:

Navarro
          Navarro
          Navarro
          Genaciv
          Navarro

of course
          overall: Michael The Great

Humpf

Turn 2107 to Hive (sorry Mtg forgot to change the year on the save file ) Not that Genaciv even bothers to put a year on his turn mail

Comment

Turn sent to Zsozso with an email to all players regarding the labs per turn problem I just noticed.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

... so do i play the turn, or do i still wait?

- Genaciv the Clueless

Comment

Wierd, I could have sworn I got the ACT turn from Genaciv last night! I sent an email saying Id play it as soon as poss.. sorry 'bout that. Obviously I should be Retitled Navarro the Nailhead ... or something

Comment

uhmm.. so where is the turn, and what's going on?
                  Someone please tell me, .. Thanks.

- Genaciv

Comment

The turn files were sent by cc to everyone, clueless, so you should have them. I'll resend anyway.

Comment

Is there a problem, Genaciv? I've sent you the file twice.

Comment

Turn 2108 sent to MtG

Doh! I've been busy over the last few days... birthday etc! And have just been scanning my smac related files for attachments and reading nothing else!
                        It helps to 'actually' send the file Genaciv! it would also be helpful if you were to title your turn mails with the turn year, I get a lot of mail... and they tend to 'blend'

Comment

Turn to Mtg 2109

Comment

2109 to Genaciv.

Comment

2110 to the soon to retire Provost Genaciv.

Comment

2111 to Genaciv.

Comment

Working...
                                X