Looking for PBEM players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for PBEM players

I'm looking for some people who are interested in a SMAC or SMAX PBEM game. I've played SMAC for a while but am a newbie to pbem.

As of yet I haven't found other people to play a PBEM game with outside of this thread. Smitty and Sunchaser are you both interestd in starting one? I've nver played a PBEm before but I was thinking more than four human players could make the turn around pretty slow. As for the rules its pretty much up to the participants unless you want to play for some official ranking. I don't know much about rankings and stuff. I just want to play against some real people!

I was thinking a small planet with an accelerated start. All the victory conditions turned on. The specifics of the planet would have to be worked out but I don't have any strong preferences. My prefered faction is the Hive but I'm pretty flexable and like most of the factions.

If your interested in getting started post on this thread and maybe we can wor out the details over email.

Comment

I am game for giving it a whirl. SMAC or SMACX. I have both although I have not loaded or tried SMACX yet. No problem though.
      Advanced start sounds good, should get things moving quicker.

Thanks,
      TheSmitty

Comment

Yeah, Let's play! I also have smac& smacx so take your pick. How does advanced start work, and do you know what faction you want?
        Anyway, I'll concentrate on this when I get home tonight. Sneaking these posts in when the boss isn't looking is kinda nerve racking.

Comment

Sunchaser why don't you email me so we can get the game specifics hammered out. burgim@rpi.edu

Comment

Did you find anyone to play?

Comment

Yeah, I would like to play. It will be my first multiplayer game too. In fact, where do you go to see the rules?

Comment

If its not too late I wouldn't mind gettting in on this game. This would sorta be my first because I'm still playin my first game. So email me: Feenybe@cs.com. Thanks.

Comment

I'd like to get in on it if I could... I'm new too...

dvlsadv@mediaone.net

Like to Play as Hive and Spartans.
                  It's a CB.
                  --
                  SteamID: rampant_scumbag

Comment

Unfortunately we have allready started our game. Fortunately I'm completely up for getting in on another one. If others are interested in getting in on a game just post here and we'll see what happens.
                    [This message has been edited by Q_tip1976 (edited March 30, 2000).]

Comment

Now that I have everything working properly, Iwould certainly be able to take on a couple of more games. Let me know if this gets going in the next couple of days.

Comment

Is there room for me?=)
                        eyeball@mediaone.net

Comment

Working...
                        X