• Show
Clear All

• 2176 to Tau Ceti

Comment

• 2177 to Paul.

Comment

• 2177 to Tau Ceti

Comment

• I am having mail server trouble. I have received the turn but am currently unable to send it. Will try again at regular intervals.

Comment

• 2178 to Tau Ceti

Comment

• It took 9 hours for that turn to arrive. I think the server is fine now, though.

2179 to Paul. The Maritime Control Center just came online - far inland.

Comment

• I would have switched and finished it next turn. Now I'm stuck with Citizen's Defense Force. In this particular type of game not the most useful wonder, but the only alternative I have is the Planetary Datalinks which is even less useful in this situation.

Comment

• At least it makes your bases look better. Hive bases without Perimeter Defense tend to look a little strange.

2180 to Paul and Aredhran.

Comment

• Yes, you're right about that. Anyway, I see that you are now building the Planetary Datalinks. Is that just for the points or (most likely) to switch to something more interesting?

2180 to Tau Ceti

Comment

• It was just needed this turn. Since you insist on building Probe Teams which have no other use than sabotaging me and stealing my technology, I fear it is necessary to build the Hunter-Seeker Algorithm. It will be done next turn.

2181 to Paul.

Comment

• Now, there is no reason to accuse me of potential sabotage. I can assure you that the only purpose of those probe teams was to even out some differences between our factions, mainly in the area of infiltrator information and technological progress.

2181 to Tau Ceti

Comment

• No offense intended. But nothing you could do with them would be to my advantage or liking...

2182 to Paul.

Comment

• 2182 to Tau Ceti

Comment

• I will be away the rest of the evening. I might be back around midnight (CET).

Comment

• In that case I will be playing my next turn tomorrow morning

Comment

Working...
                                X