Diplomacy1 - Turn Tracking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplomacy1 - Turn Tracking

This thread is to mark the progress of the first "Diplomacy" game as it makes it's appointed rounds.

I just sent MY 2137 off to Unic - Gaian Faction
    -=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Got the turn. I am kind of busy right now (am playing a competition this weekend), but I'll try to send the turn on sometime tomorrow.

Comment

waiting..........

Comment

MY 2137 sent from the Gaians to me....I forwarded on to the University.....
        -=Vel=-
        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

MY 2137 Redv'd from the UoP. Will send to the Sturdy Believers as soon as I post this....
          -=Vel=-

Comment

the benevolent Brother Flo still waits for an opportunity to start his peacekeeping mission

Comment

Turn sent to Brother Flo....
              -=Vel=-

Comment

Turn sent on to the university.

Comment

Turn sent to miriam.....please don't declare war on me!!

Comment

I received the turn... but accidentally deleted the mail with it - so could somebody please resend it to me?

Comment

i just resent it.

Comment

Believers sent to Peacekeepers turn 2139

Comment

Hello - has it died? where is it?

Googlie (aka Gayle Storm)

Comment

Working...
                          X