• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2170 turn sent to MoSe

Comment

2170 TLB >> 2171 Gaia
      16th July, 22:00 CET (16:00 EDT)
      I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

Turn sent to micje

Comment

Turn 2171 sent from UoP to Morgan...
          19th July, 2345 GMT

Comment

Turns Complete. save to MoSe.

Comment

2171 TLB >> 2172 Gaia

Comment

2172 sent to Hive

Comment

Turn 2172 sent from UoP to Morgan...
                  24th July, 0130 GMT

Apologies for unavoidable delay

Comment

2172 TLB >> 2173 Gaia

Did you read the mail from our friend Aredhran? What do you plan to do in the first 3 weeks of August? I'm not going away, but if someone else is taking some vacation too in that period, I'll have no problem to suspend the game till everyone's back.

MoSe

[This message has been edited by MariOne (edited July 26, 1999).]

Comment

Turn 2173 sent to micje.

Since this game is not yet at a critical point, I don't have a problem letting our esteemed CMN take my turns. I will brief him of the diplomacy specifics, and other general guidelines.

Now if you guys decide to wait for me, that would be even better, but it's not really necessary.

Aredhran

Comment

Turn 2173 sent from UoP to Morgan...
                        27th July, 0045 GMT

Aredhran: I'm happy to suspend the game until you get back, but I'll go with the majority vote. I myself will be online very little during the first 10-14 days of August, as I'll be helping my mother to move into my house in Bristol. What do others think?

Comment

Morgan and Santiago's turns complete and game passed on. What ever you all decide, just let us know. cousLee & PhatLady.

Comment

2173 TLB >> 2174 Gaia

Aredhran, I guess that the only one able to take your place here should be Goob, he's informed of all our diplomacy. It seems that if micje agrees too, the game could be suspended. I don't think he reads often inside here tho...

Comment

As a matter of fact, I don't think he goes to Apolyton at all. But as I said, this game can continue without me for the next few weeks. I trust Goob to do a decent job.

MoSe, you'll have to make sure he does not impersonate me too much and stabs you in the back (private joke, referring to me betraying him and JAM in the Weizen Challenge)

Aredhran

Comment

Turn sent to micje

Comment

Working...
                                X