Clear All

• MariOne
    replied
    2174 TLB >> 2175 Gaia

in the person of CMN Goob, as replacement

Leave a comment:

• PhatLady
    replied
    turn sent to MoSe. Sorry for the delay, my sister had a baby and I've been gone helping her.

Leave a comment:

• cousLee
    replied
    turn sent via newphew mail to the PhatLady

Leave a comment:

• Nell_Smith
    replied
    Turn 2174 sent from UoP to Morgan...
    2nd August, 2030 GMT

Sorry all for the long delay!

Leave a comment:

• MariOne
    replied
    At the light of former private joke, I officially vote for suspending this game in Aredhran's absence.
    If I have to be stabbed in my back, I want it to be made with an original Swiss Army Knife!

Leave a comment:

• Aredhran
    replied
    Turn sent to micje

Leave a comment:

• Aredhran
    replied
    As a matter of fact, I don't think he goes to Apolyton at all. But as I said, this game can continue without me for the next few weeks. I trust Goob to do a decent job.

MoSe, you'll have to make sure he does not impersonate me too much and stabs you in the back (private joke, referring to me betraying him and JAM in the Weizen Challenge)

Aredhran

Leave a comment:

• MariOne
    replied
    2173 TLB >> 2174 Gaia

Aredhran, I guess that the only one able to take your place here should be Goob, he's informed of all our diplomacy. It seems that if micje agrees too, the game could be suspended. I don't think he reads often inside here tho...

Leave a comment:

• cousLee
    replied
    Morgan and Santiago's turns complete and game passed on. What ever you all decide, just let us know. cousLee & PhatLady.

Leave a comment:

• Nell_Smith
    replied
    Turn 2173 sent from UoP to Morgan...
    27th July, 0045 GMT

Aredhran: I'm happy to suspend the game until you get back, but I'll go with the majority vote. I myself will be online very little during the first 10-14 days of August, as I'll be helping my mother to move into my house in Bristol. What do others think?

Leave a comment:

• Aredhran
    replied
    Turn 2173 sent to micje.

Since this game is not yet at a critical point, I don't have a problem letting our esteemed CMN take my turns. I will brief him of the diplomacy specifics, and other general guidelines.

Now if you guys decide to wait for me, that would be even better, but it's not really necessary.

Aredhran

Leave a comment:

• MariOne
    replied
    2172 TLB >> 2173 Gaia

Did you read the mail from our friend Aredhran? What do you plan to do in the first 3 weeks of August? I'm not going away, but if someone else is taking some vacation too in that period, I'll have no problem to suspend the game till everyone's back.

MoSe

[This message has been edited by MariOne (edited July 26, 1999).]

Leave a comment:

• Nell_Smith
    replied
    Turn 2172 sent from UoP to Morgan...
    24th July, 0130 GMT

Apologies for unavoidable delay

Leave a comment:

• Aredhran
    replied
    2172 sent to Hive