Aredhran's Challenge Turns II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The game is (hopefully) back on track.

I have sent the modified save to cousLee(after turning the Gaians over to the AI). The MY has been bumped to 2145 as part of my messing around, couldn't fix that.

Aredhran, CMN

PS: Congratulation, HMFIC

Comment

With the Gaians being controlled by the AI, is there any impact to the game if couslee destroys that faction now? Also, if Gaians are allowed to live and thrive, the potential exists that in this PBEM game that is supposed to be all human players could be won by an AI controlled faction.

Comment

Gaian Faction Eradicated.
        Turn to Jam.

Comment

MY 2145 to CEO Goob. One down, five to go!

Comment

I don't think you need to worry, the Gaians have one base left, with no defenders, and I don't believe that our dear General will let ViVicdi (or should I say Deirdre ?) escape...

Aredhran

Comment

And the turn has been presented to the Spartans.

Comment

Turn completed and sent to be lost by jimmytrick.

Comment

turn to Jam

Comment

of course I sent 2146 to the conqueror if he has been able to play it.
                    I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

MY 2146 sent to Goob Industries.

Comment

Turn to jimmytrick

Comment

Did the game end and nobody told me?

Comment

Has jimmytrick dropped without telling anyone, or is he coming up with more cheap reasons to not send on your pbem turns?

Or, is someone else at fault and just not posting here?

Comment

Sent Monday 12 July, 16:34 GMT.

I got the use to reply to an old e-mail message, not to insert the addresses every time. Well, I checked now and I see that last turn went to freewwweb instead of yahoo.
                              Not my fault, fault of the address in the message I got

I assume you check all your mailboxes, cous. Anyway, the CMN has a copy of that too.

Mose

---
                              resent now
                              [This message has been edited by MariOne (edited July 17, 1999).]
                              I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

turn to Jam.

I can't check the freewwweb addy, because they SUCK! (mad Face)

Comment

Working...
                                X