new play by e-mail game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new play by e-mail game?

looking for some email players! Straight game, never set up one so if someone else wants to is fine with me. basicly a newibie (sigh) only been able to play a couple of games against the AI and never by e-mail. (so all you vetrans don't come expecting a big challange )

Drop by ACOL at www.planetsid.com for SMAC by e-mail action ... Ted S.

Comment

I was about to post the following yesterday at 11:30 EDT, whe a summer storm caused a power down at my company: the server has an UPS, but the hubs not! Then tfs replied to you, but I report my obsolete post as well....

--------------------

Welcome Dcole78.

The community is keeping this forum for turn-tracking purposes only.
      We moved here coz the Home SMAC Forum was less reliable and updated.

The place for meeting and organizing pbem games is tho ACOL (Alpha Centauri Online board), and some of us are pushing to move all this threads there too.
      It was created and now maintained by the superb Asian Flu, so we can call it OUR own place, we're kinda our own masters there.
      The site is very cool, and you have to go there if you wanna get in a PBEM. New ones for all skill levels are coming up nearly everyday (...ok, week ).

The short URL for it is
      www.planetsid.com

MoSe
      I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

ok sorry about that. Some people still do look for players at the "official" forums as well (just so you know) not sure if you'll ever visit it, but thought you should know. (I wasn't there when what went down went down myself)

Comment

Working...
        X