No announcement yet.

WeizenXXXX turns: Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resent to Goob's "work" address. You have started down the dark path, my son.

Comment

turn to Jelly

oops, I meant Jam.

Sorry

Comment

On some glorious day I will have a pc at home again and I can give up this life of crime. Turn to Aredhran

Goob

Comment

Not as sorry as you're gonna be!

Turn to Goob, at work. He's such a bad boy. SMACing at work, really you have no shame, you addict!

Comment

2177 on to General Lee !

Comment

Turn to Jam

Comment

Hold everything.

I think I'm the culprit for the disappearing Scout Patrols. Or, to put it another way, I used a legit feature of SMAC but a bug made it the way it is.

Last night I reloaded my turn. The patrols were still there. Then I played around with the DW, checking out the military report (F7) after each change.

HUGE BUG FOUND !
                When I clicked on Retire, ALL scout patrols were deleted (not just mine).

So if you guys want to start over from the previous position rather than having Flo scenario-editing the scouts back, let me know and I'll replay the turn without the SE crap.

Aredhran

[This message has been edited by Aredhran (edited July 07, 1999).]

Comment

Jam and cousLee seem to feel it would be a negative to replay because of knowledge gained. I on the other hand would love to replay the turn because of two boneheaded moves. But is probably best that we not replay.

So Aredhran you should have the current fixed turn.

Goob

Comment

Please post your turn complete messages at ACOL !
                    http://www.an.i-dentity.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000042.html

***************** THREAD CLOSED *****************

Comment

Working...
                    X