1 LeeSt (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 LeeSt (2)

once Lal's revenge was found. I said I had not prob with the communications blackout being lifted. Plot away. But that is up to the players.
    Same with the other game going-ons.

Just so the players know. I had a hotseat game, where the same situation came up. Lal called an election, but it showed up that Miraim called it. This was not the case. It is a game bug. Just so you are aware.

Comment

Turn sent to Lord Goob.

Make sure you read the Story thread at owo, major events in Believer's territory.

Aredhran

Comment

Special landmark update.
        A> Not Available
        B> ??,??
        C> Not Available
        D> ??,??
        E> Not available
        F> ??,??

refer to your .txt for questions regarding SL

Comment

there are still missing survivors.

Comment

Turn complete, last night. Too tired to post. The blackout wouldn't be a problem anyway. I've got all of the Comm Frequencies now and by fiat I can make them available to one and all.

Ted S.

Comment

Turn complete and my boat got sunk by the volcano!!! Waaaaaaah. Mommy, I want my boat. Waaaaaah.

SMAC n ... Ted S.

Comment

The turn passes to tfs99.

Comment

<sniff> Poor boat. Turn to <weeps> Aredhran <bawls>. Gimme my shiiiiippp!!!

Comment

Turn sent to Goob.

Comment

Turn complete to Aredran ... Ted S.

Comment

Turn recieved and sent back to Ted in time for one more turn I hope.

Comment

(You can probably infer from the above message that my turn had been send to Arizona earlier)

Ted, you should be ashamed of yourself to let us down like this. I think your company should provide you a laptop with SMAC installed and an internet connection so you can keep on trolling the forums and kick some VG butt, not to mention walk down Lee Street !

BTW, you're lucky I checked my mail this morning before going to work... I don't usually do that.

Aredhran

Comment

No, no, you're lucky that you checked your mail. Now you get to play another turn.

You're also lucky that I don't cap your *ss for killing my widdle ship!

SMAC n ... Ted S.

Comment

Turn over to Mr Goob. Maybe 1 more turn before Ted goes away ?

Aredhran
                              -keeping his fingers crossed-

PS: From Sister Miriam's Desk... "Your ship was clearly in my territory, and what's worse, without my knowledge. So, God bestowed the deserved punishment on your atheist troops"

Comment

Working...
                              X