Aredhran's Challenge Turns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Aredhran, I doubted I had more.

I couldn't believe I was smarter than my so much experienced opponents!
    I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

turn to Jam.
      1. Waah, I can't tell if I have contact.
      2. Waah, I have too much money
      3. Wahh, someone built 2 SPs

4. Is this planet called wineyworld?

um, you tell me.

Comment

You guys think there is whinning now...
        wait til the planet busters start flying!
        (Come on, you left-wing, booger-eating
        liberals, you KNOW its going to happen)

Comment

The heck with my contract. I am going to whine some more.

After graciously agreeing to join this misbegotten game, I wait six weeks for the first turn. Then I load it and it asks me for new orders. Seems we are building a project that someone else has built. And we are halfway there. No problem, I think, we will just switch. But noooooooooooooo, can't cause Mr. youknowwho has already built twelve of them. And of course, the Believer's have no tech, so what the heck am I going to do, switch and make a former? !@$^%&$^^

Oh well, it is wise to handicap jimmytrick so, it gives you guys some small chance at survival.

Comment

Well, I too had to renounce to the Human Gnome, it would have so nicely completed my triad, anyway, I'll go for my 4th choice...

And here, unlike CivII you're not forced to switch to an availble item once you open the "Change" dialog, you can go on building the no_more_available current item, suffering the nag prompt each turn.

So, invest in the future, and keep on that SP, until you discover something that allows you to switch to another (that's going to happen soon, with your faith in science).

Mahatma MoShnu
            - wasn't this thread just for turn-tracking?

Comment

MariOne-
              unless you have made contact with the Believers, offering game play advice is
              a direct violation of the initial rules
              agreed upon at the start of this game. If
              you do have contact, then 'walk the planet',
              if not, I DEMAND the CMN xenofungal bloom your entire land space...
              ok, just kidding, but lets do be careful.

Comment

Just chill, HMFIC, I know how to play the game already, okay!

I should have researched the threads and rules, my fault for not doing my homework.

I am just soooooo excited about playing with all of you famous SMACers that I can not contain myself.

No more posts regarding specific game situations. Peace! (will kill you all later)

Waiting by the keyboard for the next turn.

Comment

Hey, it aint no thang, and was not
                  intended to be taken too seriously.
                  Crap, whos to say some secret code hasnt
                  been devised whereby one could post some
                  b.s. message about others attempts to
                  discuss gameplay, when really hidden in the post is a cyphered message discussing game play intended for a cohort.
                  "the short man, with the brown hat, is standing in the rain"

Actually I apologize for appearing to be in a 'non-chilled' posture. It should be the duty of the CMN to comment on possible rule infractions, after all, that is what he is getting paid for.

Comment

Turn to CEO Goob. Hey everyone, we actually gonna get two turns done this week? Excuse me, but I think I'm gonna faint.

Comment

After all these intercourses were not in narrative game story format, so not exactly fit for "All...front".

HMFIC, I could see your half-joking attitude, and I can well see your point (whence the "half-").
                      But even if my hint can be applied in current in-game situation, I could be as well posting the same lines as a general hint in "the Game" Firaxis Forum" (where I just came fron when posted here).
                      And, if seriously taken, my advice could be an apple with a worm inside ("do you mind, worm? I've to bite", not related).
                      Just in case someone took instead seriously your advice to fungalblooming.
                      I like red, but not on my Chiron tiles (and not on H-shaped runners , did you see the Honda tv-ad?).

MoSe
                      -The Human Gnome Project makes people happier, coz they think their house is bigger (check "Get'em out by Friday", from Genesis' "Foxtrot", 1972 I guess, Side One track 3. [btw the 1.st track is "Watcher of the Skye" ])

Comment

There is an AC turn waiting for me at home! I was already thinking of leaving early, and now...

Aredhren, since on my contract a 100 turn money back guarantee was stipulated I decided just to wait until the 100th turn before I send you my $1.00.

I don't know about the rest of you, though I am sure that jimmytrick is up for this, I always like to unfairly gang up on the new guy who talks the talk. This is only of course to prove that he is "all that".
                        I am already hiding under my desk waiting for HMFIC's PB's to come raining down, not that Morgan Industries are in any position to merit such an attack.

If anyone has any of their 2K left over and they want to deposit it in the 1st Morgan Bank of Planet at a healthy interest rate, I can guarantee a good 100 year return on your investment.

Goob

[This message has been edited by Goob (edited May 25, 1999).]

Comment

Peace! (will kill you all later)
                          -- jimmytrick, Datalinks

Comment

Turn goes to HMFIC

Comment

As of this writing, HMFIC has not gotten
                              any e-mail from goob at either work or home.

Comment

MoSe: "Human Gnome" - good one, LMAO

jimmytrick: you shouldn't have anything to search for the rules, I e-mailed them to you (with your game password, so no lame excuses ) !

HMFIC: Paid ? Bastards, where's my money ?

Your ripped-off CMN,
                                Aredhran

Comment

Working...
                                X