new PBEM game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new PBEM game

Anyone interested in playing a new 3/4/5 player PBEM game? I'm open to suggestions about map options and the likes. Responsible, reliable players only please!

-Deathstar4

------------------
    That's no moon......
    --------------
    That's no moon......
    --------------

Yes sir, count me in, and open to all options, will suggest, but am mostly interested in quick reliable game.

Turnaround 5-10pm EST. Some flexibility available at other times. I SMAC weekends and weekdays, 7 days a week, 365 a year and if not available will try to let you know upfront so someone can play for me.

I am ready to go, please e-mail me.

Comment

Cool, we'll be starting in a day or two. You will be the 3rd person in the game with me and two others. There still can be more. Anybody else want to join?

------------------
      That's no moon......
      --------------
      That's no moon......
      --------------

Comment

Hi, I'm interested!
        I can play everyday, two or three turns a day

waiting for your reply,

Tetunge.

Comment

Great, if we can get like one more player in here (that would make a total of 5) then we could start (unless you guys want all 7 factions human...)!

I'll email you guys discussing map and options setup tommorow (the 12th).

-Deathstar4

------------------
          That's no moon......
          --------------
          That's no moon......
          --------------

Comment

As far as I am concerned 4 is enough. Please take a look at the time zones. Getting us in line will make all the difference in the world in terms of how fast we can go! If all seven factions are human it might take forever.

On the other hand, whatever works for you is fine by me.

Comment

Ok, 4 will be good except my friend got grounded and isn't allowed to use the computer till summer (worse than death for some of us...) SOOOOO, we need one more player and we'll be ready! CMON, ONE SPOT OPEN FOR THIS 4 PLAYER GAME!!!!!!!!

Also, tell me now what factions you guys want to play. Any custom names?

-Deathstar4

------------------
              That's no moon......
              --------------
              That's no moon......
              --------------

Comment

I would like to play the peacekeepers or the spartans
                About the time zones, I am at GMT -04

Tetunge.

Comment

The PBEM game would be all ready to begin... except I would like 4 human players and since my friend can't play we only have 3. So, ANY BODY WANT TO JOIN A NEW PLAY BY EMAIL GAME? We'll start immediatly when we get someone.

-Deathstar4

------------------
                  That's no moon......
                  --------------
                  That's no moon......
                  --------------

Comment

If you still need another player I would like to join in. I am open to any faction, but have yet to play the Hive, Morgan or Believers. I will be able to play at least 1 turn each evening.

Comment

So what are we waiting for? I only put up this post cause i want to get rid of that junior tag!

Comment

so now you should be 4, b4 you start I hope I'm in time to make you five, if u like.

MariOne
                        I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

Unfortunately, I was asked today to reschedule my vacation due to a project starting in mid June. I will be gone between May 29 and June 8. For that reason I will have to withdraw, unless there is a way to turn over my faction to the AI during the time I will be gone.

Comment

I agree with jimmytrick
                            "so, what are we waiting for?"
                            The first post was in may 9th, it is just taking too long.
                            Deathstar, we are waiting for your reply!

Tetunge.

Comment

What's happening with this game guys? If you haven't started yet and are still going to I would be interested in playing,
                              Z.

Comment

Working...
                              X