Invitation -- Civ3 Ideas -- Multiplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invitation -- Civ3 Ideas -- Multiplayer

I would like to extend an invitation to post your ideas on how to improve muliplayer
    gameplay for Civ3. The current thread is http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum28/HTML/000003.html . We have a good opportunity to influence how the multiplayer engine works from the start and it would be a shame not to have our say in how it is implemented.

Ideas could include, but are not limited to: (1) main game engine modifications (i.e., how
    the engine handles multiplayer), 2) interface modifications (i.e., how the game is played and in what order events take place), and (3) communications over the internet in a global context.

Asynch, Synch, PBEM, Hotseat. You name it!

Please draw on your vast experience in CivNet, Civ 2 MPG, and SMAC, if applicable.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891
Working...
X