Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plea to the CMNs!!

Guys:
    OK so I'm just a lowly player and not a CMN ... but I don't think I'm the only person who's starting to get confused about where to find information on the current Challenge games. If you guys are happier here, that's great, but I think everyone will start losing the plot if there are threads here, and on the alpha forums, and bits of information arriving by email... all the Challenges seem to be following slightly different rules... would it make sense for one location to be decided upon and used for all "official" type communications? Equally, what about the ongoing storyline threads... will they be here, on alpha, or both? It's getting hard to keep track of... especially as both this forum and the alpha forum, pretty and UBB-enhanced though they may be, are slooooooow and very hard to use because you can't view the threads and replies in a tree like you can with a newsgroup. Whinge, moan, complain.
    Nell... old, senile, and hoping for an easy life
    PS: This message cross-posted in both forums as I'm just not sure where you guys are most likely to look... see the problem?

[This message has been edited by Nell_Smith (edited May 01, 1999).]

Nell,

I am moving everything of mine over here. I will post from time to time over at alpha.owo.com. But anything of substance (at least for Multiplayer) will be here. I'll probably just do promos over there.

SMAC n ... Ted S.

Comment

OK, I came here too.
      And our most regulars, were here before me.
      But I'd still use Firaxis for, how to say, broadcasts, and here for ad hocs, and reference to the other posts.
      As long as we can get the same audience here, qualified and wide at the same time.

MariOne

[This message has been edited by MariOne (edited May 03, 1999).]
      I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

MoSe,

That was my idea... The "official" forums grew up on me, and I like the feeling of community I get there (what with knowing most posters and all)

Although things could start over here, but it's just too time consuming to follow all these forums, so like you said, I'd like use this one for the "day-to-day" life of the Challenges only.

Aredhran

Comment

Working...
        X