Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
    -landing you at the Uranium flats-
    Go Go gadget commerce! Just watch out for the Cult.
    Sounds good. We'll see if Chawed On wipes me out before I can go Green (which wouldn't be early).

Quango

Comment

Even then, on Transcend level, it probably doesn't need an ideological reason to kill me.

Comment

You should be able to fend him off.
        Don't go FM too early, since ChaDawn's MWs will eat up your Synths.

BTW, ChaDawn hates Wealth, not FM. Going FM/Wealth will really tick him off, so you'd better think twice!

Comment

I like going wealth first, haven't ever tried FM. I suppose "it" will try and attack me from the get-go. I'd better get SotHB for trance defense quickly.

Q

Comment

You have three options in this situation (as I see it):

1. Beeline to IA, buy the bastard off until you get Missile weapons.
            2. Beeline to Centauri Empathy, ally with him.
            3. Lose

I'd say CentEmp has more utility, since grabbing the Empath Guild puts you in a great spot.
            Once you get the Empath Guild, you'll probably acquire the tech you need to take a brief stint in Fundy//Green//None and drive the creepy little ****er into the ground where he belongs.

Comment

So when do we get "Open Book" started? Quango

Comment

I think that Enigma is currently unable to post, so I'll let you know you're waiting for HongHu and/or dacole. First one to post their faction choice gets the place.
                Play hangman.

Comment

What happened to Enigma? I said that I'm going to let dacole play this one since I'm busy and slow.
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Well since dacole hasn't been seen in three days, perhaps your playing speed would be faster? In any case, enigma isn't in your game, and I suspect everyone else might be less... persistant in their calls for the turn.
                    Play hangman.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up. Wasn't sure if I was holding up anything. Quango

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunk
                        Well since dacole hasn't been seen in three days, perhaps your playing speed would be faster? In any case, enigma isn't in your game, and I suspect everyone else might be less... persistant in their calls for the turn.
                        Alright, I'll join in if Dacole does not show up after the weekend. If somebody else wants to play, please feel free anytime.

ps. But if I do could I play something else than the Hive? Thought I could learn to play something fresher. Perhaps the pirates?
                        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Pick a starting location.
                          Pick a starting faction.
                          Rock & Roll.

Playing the Pirates, I gather you'll be starting in the Geothermal shallows.
                          I'll remake the map.
                          Last edited by Enigma_Nova; June 5, 2004, 05:16.

Comment

The AI factions play differently this time.

The Cult starts off near the Manifold Nexus
                            The Hive starts in the Monsoon Jungle
                            The Usurpers hold Mount Planet
                            The Caretakers hold The Ruins

There are 3 human players:
                            HongHu - Pirates
                            Quango - Morgan
                            MrWhereItsAt - CyCon

I leave you to pick your starting locations on the following map:
                            Attached Files

Comment

I guess the flats will work as a starting spot. I like the nutrient bonus. Hopefully the aliens on the one continent will cancel each other out!

I'll just worry about the fungus alien "it" on my continent for now, though.

Quango

Comment

I figure that including the Aliens was the only way to have 4 agressive AI.

The main problem with this map is the Pirates.
                                HongHu will be able to go around the map and talk to everyone first.
                                Since she's an expert at diplomacy, she'll probably run away with the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X