X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol --
    Well said BinTravkin
    lol

i said something similar when he posted this in the 'unfinished business' thread:

"Bitterness, people fought the expression of my ideas.
    Arrogance, In a war of ideas I supported myself"

this is not scientific:

I take my earlier statement back: U internalize and rationalize based on your own perception of the world and therefore your opinions are no better than anyone elses. The fact that you feel the need to 'subvert' everyone is, as you put it.. .arrogant... and plain farking annoying

-----and Enigma... i never insulted u to such an extent as u did me....

Comment

Good.
      Now I know your reactions to that, I'm sure we won't meet in any future PBEMs.
      Nice day.

Comment

bump!
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

ChairmanSlick has informed me that due to his inability to post here, on Poly, he wants to cancel all signup here!

To all who dont read little letters:

This thread is dead!

Further information/contacts/signup regarding ChairmanSlick are possible on ICQ & email.

Chairman's deputy here,
          binTravkin
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Does this mean you're taking over from him in all his games?

Comment

No, this means "New Game" is closed!

This signup has ended with me & ChairmanSlick playing 1v1 with 2facs each!

And all because of your ideas!
              If you explained them in more pacific manner & understood the simple truth that not all people want the same as you want, maybe it would come out quite different..

He said me to post there because he's unable to do it as I mentioned above.

Comment

GG GL HF and all that.
                I hope you don't win -too- easily.

Comment

hey guys:
                  Been unable to post on apolyton recently, but i'm glad to say i'm back onboard.

On to Chaunk:

O btw-- Have you guys heard of Furril the Fox and/or Rothe?

They are kind of my sparing partners; what u think of them?

Comment

whoops, ignore wrong thread ( i'm more stoned than what i thought...

Comment

Working...
                    X