No announcement yet.

Heart of Fire Tracking Tread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, you can delete your upload, HongHu.

Turn 2106 on to Magi.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
      Turn sent to Hive.

Sorry I'm going to be real busy lately. I'm selling my house and planning to buy a new house. Just thought that I'd let you know in advance.
      I hope your new house is the one you want!

Good luck in the move
      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
      *****Citizen of the Hive****
      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• To Jamski!
        Time to can the TTPP, for now.

Comment

• Hey Honghu That's a big decison: hope it goes well.

Did you know that a lot of people, when they change house, actually only move a short distance.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Not surprisingly, ones neighbourhood is still the best known place for most people.

Have a swift and problemless move, HongHu.
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Honghu,

Hope you found a house you really like.

Comment

• MorganJamski Industries reports increased profits of 54% over last year.

Sweet.

Small tithe paid to Church of the Believers is for tax deduction reasons, of course

In other words 2106--->Kody

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Yah I logged on at about the right time to play the turn. Now back to reading....

2106 to Frankychan

Comment

• Thanks everybody. This house that we are selling is our loved house. We really don't want to sell it. But it is not in the best school district. When we buy it Tiger is only one and now he is starting kindergarten. How time flies. We tried to get Tiger in a really good school that opens to everyone in the city. But we didn't get picked. (Since it is open to everyone and they don't have enough spots them randomly pick who gets in through a lottery.)

So now we have to move to a house that is in the best school district. I guess it won't be a move that is too far away, just accrose this little city, actually.
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Well I think you made the right decision as the school can have a big influence not only acdemically, but also in the way they look and approach the world. In my opinion the later often being far more important than the former.

Comment

• O_O
                        Kody took only one hour to play the turn!

HongHu better not take 2 weeks to get her computer set up.
                        It took me 8 hours to move my desktop computer from place to place, 12 hours to rig up new internet.

Comment

• Deacon Frankychan sipped his cup of morning tea. He sat on the balcony of his private residence and looked over at the city's square. Early morning Believers walked to where ever their duties needed them to be. Sometimes it was good just to take a break from his sermon's and partake in life's little pleasures...namely, his morning tea.

He reached for his datapad to read the latest news. Evidently, his missionaries found some kind of obscure monolith. Fearing what it might do, the missionaries went around it and encountered a body of water.

The Deacon read more of the daily report as he drank his tea. Nothing new, which was good and bad.

Good in that there wasn't anything wrong that occurred. Bad in that no progress was made.

Ah well. We just have to continue on the course that God has laid for us.
                          -------

[Turn sent to Brother Hercules]
                          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                          *****Citizen of the Hive****
                          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• Bump

Comment

• Turn 2107 to Honghu
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigma_Nova

HongHu better not take 2 weeks to get her computer set up.
                                We just put the house on the market. It is still too early to think about getting my pc set up. But I'll try remember your request when the it is time.

p.s. Turn will be played about 12 hours from now.
                                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X