Replacement player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement player

We are looking for replacement player (Gaians/SMAC) in the Uranium Flats game I'm CMNing:

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=106106 (can only get the link to work after adding this comment - go figure)

You also might try emailing the CMN from this thread:

The same player was in this game, and has been off-Apolyton since January 20th. Playing "The Believers" on a small map with 3 free formers!

edited to correct first URL
    Last edited by Mr. Harley; February 5, 2004, 01:54.
    The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
    And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
    Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
    Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

i sign myself on the thread i hope you accept me.

Comment

If replacement still needed, I can do it!
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Working...
      X