No announcement yet.

Scenario for testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I just knew Its worth to wait for it..
    Maybe mart doesnt plan to play and pass it so soon..
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• go home You will do turn tommorow

Comment

• 2191 to Walek
        Mart
        Map creation contest
        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• 2191 to BT. Next turn i will do tommorow morning if i get it. If not then 1 June. Wish me good trip Be back ASAP, and sory for delay but i planing it a few month ago.

Comment

• GOOD TRIP!!!
            We will wait for you to come back!

May I ask where will you go?
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 2192 sent to mart7x5

Comment

• heh what is going on, i am back and no turn in my email box, where is Mart??

Comment

• 2192 to Walek
                  Mart
                  Map creation contest
                  WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• 2192 to BT. I hope he is not on his weekend hehe

Comment

• I must admit that it is monday today!

Comment

• good then we wait when You end your boring job

Comment

• This thread's nearing 500 posts. One of you folk should start a second turn tracking thread. >_>

Comment

• We'll take that advice
                            Thanx for reminding!

Comment

• Why?? can You tell me ?? Thread can't have more tha 500 posts??

Comment

• Yes its true, but dont take it so hard, after I post this count will be 494 & tomorrow Ill make a new thread:
                                "Scenario for testing 2"!

There I'll report my 2193 send to mart

Comment

Working...
                                X