Scenario for testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who than propose "melt polar caps".
    I vote yes on thatr i though that was "launch solar shade".

Comment

• 2190 to BT

Comment

• Someone proposed Melt Polar Caps on 2189??

I didnt!
        I will propose Launch Solar Shade ASAP!

Btw - I asked mart7x5 to propose Launch Solar Shade.. wonder if he was in such hurry that pressed on the wrong button..
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Nope, it wasn't me as far as I recall. Sorry for forgetting to propose solar shade - was busy with teaching Miriam peacefull attitude...
          Mart
          Map creation contest
          WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• no turn who has it??

Comment

• I, U will got it tomorrow morning (I have to play it still)
              If I had it by the evening of Friday, you had already got it!
              My work ends at 18-20 GMT+2
              I should receive all turns by then If you want me to play them that day and send on next morning..
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• But this mockery will soon end as we are approaching the conclusion of this glorious game!

Comment

• I don't understan You had whole weekend to play turn and send it today morning before job why You don't sended it.

Comment

• 1.Look at your post "turn 2190 sent"
                    2.Look at the date 16.05.2004
                    3.Measure out that 16.05 was sunday
                    4.Take in count that I have no iNet access during weekend.

Still dont understand?
                    Downloading your 2190.zip from Yahoo right now..
                    Last edited by binTravkin; May 17, 2004, 12:01.

Comment

• 2191 is sent

Solar Shade proposed

Comment

• ...was busy with teaching Miriam peacefull attitude...
                        Your lessons start to show results!
                        She didnt ignore my commlink call!
                        And asked me to help ag you Mart7x5!

Comment

• Its almost 6am by Mart now..
                          Hope he'll wake up in some hours and pass on the turn
                          I'd like to get it till say 19 GMT+2

Comment

• Hey buddies, whats up?
                            I really want to get that turn!

Comment

• me too but i am first :P

Comment

• Im growing tired of waiting..
                                Im only sitting here in office because I need that turn..
                                Worktime has ended an hour ago..

Comment

Working...
                                X