Clear All

• 2188 to Walek
    ---
    Melt Polar Caps vetoed. Looks like we will have bath again
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• Hehe, not me, Im starting to make a Land Riser Task Force!
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Hey, Walek, Im planning to go home around 19!
        Its 16:30 now, so you have 2,5 hours to do that turn and send it to me!
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Hey, are you sleeping on your ears?
          Its 18:00 here and Im preparing to leave!

Comment

• 2188 to BT at 18.26

Comment

• ERRERERERR!
              Walek I waited an hour for your post!
              I want home, I want bath, I want food!
              If we had no Vendetta, I would have declared it on you now!

Comment

• Ups i forgot about that vendetta i don't want it this is because i attack University. I propose truce next turn if i not forgot.

Comment

• and i am interested how will You play the turn when Your monitor off every 10 second and You must off it and on agin to working for next 10 second i am trealy angry.

Comment

• I dont play at work - its prohibited
                    I play at home

2189 to mart7x5

Comment

• And again - it'd be nice to receive it back till 18-19 GMT+2

Otherwise - I wont be able to play it today
                      Last edited by binTravkin; May 13, 2004, 09:01.

Comment

• 2189 to BT. I popose truce to You.

Comment

• 2189 to BT. I popose truce to You.

Comment

• Turn sent
                            Truce accepted

Mart please propose solar shade (or you Walek if mart doesnt)!

Votes are - all Yea (5)
                            So it is already decided

Comment

• And waht with PK?? he has veto and last time he gave veto .
                              I try to kill him but this is to hard i must use some other methods.

Comment

• Walek, he used Veto on melt polar caps
                                Im talking about launch solar shade!
                                I have never seen AI who says no if its cities are sinking!

All of AI and me are Yea! I checked!
                                If mart doesnt propose that, do it yourself Walek!

Comment

Working...
                                X