No announcement yet.

Scenario for testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn is sent, you should not hurry so much Walek, Im here only now!
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 2185 to Walek
      Mart
      Map creation contest
      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• 2185 to BT

Comment

• --------------------------------
          The Spartans did it! They didnt realise what a bears gift it was!
          We gave them data about the new The Will To Power concept for peace and they immediately started to thought control their poor citizens..
          Maybe the morale improved, but they now lack the military support even to support all the military they already have.
          Now we will crush those war-hungry infidels like a bug!
          Ha!

--Intercepted and decoded Travkinite military transmission
          --Mission Year 2184
          --Datalinks

--------------------------------
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Turn 2186 is sent!

Comment

• 2186 to Walek
              Mart
              Map creation contest

Comment

• 2186 to BT

Comment

• 2187 to mart7x5
                  ---
                  Err! stupid global warming submerged 1 of my bases!
                  I forgot this was the turn the 1st rising was expected..
                  Never mind, will have plenty of new bases in 3 turns..

Comment

• 2187 to Walek
                    ---
                    I voted Nay, there is 3:3 now.
                    Mart
                    Map creation contest

Comment

• You should vote nay too, Walek or searising will become disastrous..
                      My ISP got total shutdown..
                      I cant even crack it a bit to get at least some KBs to send email..

Comment

• Turn speed is 1turn/day now
                        But I expect not to hurt anyone much,because we will soon finish this game..

Comment

• 2187 to BT

Comment

• and where You disapear again ?? You start weekend on thusday

Comment

• Im not disappeared,just havent got iNet at home for now as I explained above..

Turn 2188 to Mart7x5

I played it for 21 minute!

Comment

• I should get the turn back till 19 GMT+2, that is 10 GMT-7 (for Mart)!!

Comment

Working...
                                X