Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario "How Much Is The Mindworm?"

Well, there are the files..
    The scenario name I think is quite precise as this will have much to do with mindworms - I will fight them and Walek will tame them..

Changes in alphaX.txt:
    Almost all that mart7x5 proposed with exception of some and introduction of new:
    SE choices, general rules and 1SP (Telephatic Matrix) changed to MinMac as I believe MMI is the only tech truly needed for Matrix

Changes in other files as per post above + Hive has ++INDUSTRY instead of +INDUSTRY as mart7x5 has invented before..

No special map, just rules

-----------

When youre ready to start, Walek, just give me a sign - I will setup that on map with settings discussed before without looking at it (honest!)!
    Attached Files
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Forgot to mention:
      1.All bonus squares have at least +3 production, not +2 as original..
      That means if you have mine on rocky,minbonus square it will give you 9 mins, same with condenser+farm on nuts bonus & so on..

2.Oceans have 1,1,0 instead of 1,0,0 same as we all had discovered the aquatic tech - just to make sea more appealing and extend battlefield!
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 2183 to Walek
        ---
        I do not have rigid schedule of my time. It's flexible
        Mart
        Map creation contest
        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• I wanted admit that in the scenario mentioned above Santi really rules!!!
          Maybe I gave her too much..

Comment

• 2183 to BT

Comment

• uhh, at last!

Comment

• I can't download the file?? send it to my emial

Comment

• Sent, but lets start next week..
                  Im going to sleep soon..

At least you can test it a bit..
                  Seems Spartans are quite powerful - in my test game they were lucky to land in monsoon and thus became 3fold mighty as others including me..

Comment

• If MArt will do turn maby we can do 2 turns today i am courius he is online or not.

Comment

• Blah, seems its my fault..
                      I have sent 2184 to mart7x5 8 hours ago, but forgot to post here..
                      I wonder if he didnt check the mailbox though.

Comment

• Maybe mart7x5 sent you the Building Bridges turn and tought that he has sent Moody Turtle..

Comment

• No i get MT and BB together in 2 emails.

Comment

• MT 2184?
                            Then why the hell didnt you play it and pass over to me?

Ok, ok, guess you didnt have time..

Comment

• 2184 to Walek
                              ---
                              I see your wars are progressing OK
                              Mart
                              Map creation contest
                              WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• 2184 to BT. Second load because after job i have not enough time to end the turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X