Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blah!
    Received a letter from my ISP which says:
    "Due to reconstruction of local network and modernisation of cable systems we are very sorry to note that you could be cut off iNet/phone services starting with 01.05.2004..."

Those stupid commersants - why do one ever needs a optical cable?
    They just want to be cool, to rule..idiots!
    Their bandwidths are very empty even with normal cables, but now they want to modernise that all, install new server, cables..whatever..
    And all just because that stupid EU..grr!
    Im starting to hate it..

That all crazy rant means that there's a slight possibility I wont be able to play fast PBEMs or TCP/IPs, only standart ones (will download the file at work and play at home)..
    Maybe by the end of summer only..
    Stupidity! I was so eager to play!

Checkout my new signature!
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 2182 to mart7x5
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by binTravkin
        And all just because that stupid EU..grr!
        Im starting to hate it..
        Checkout my new signature!
        At last. Good is that You are starting thinking not watch what TV says.

Comment

• I dont watch TV.. almost (some 6 hours/week)
          At least news - no
          I read network newspapers..
          But nothing of it influences my mind too much - I am unionist and commersant heart (that's why I often choose Morgan)

Comment

• There's nothing bad in concept of EU, (its just a natural process of PlaEcon or Globalisation) but how people take it is just stupid..

Comment

• 2182 to Walek
              Mart
              Map creation contest
              WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• 2182 to BT

Comment

• 2183 to mart7x5

Wanted to propose solar shade, but all AIs go NAY
                  And soon the level will start rising..
                  I hate SMAC oceans, if it was SMAX, there would be those nice sea facilities..
                  ---

PKs research Secrets of Creation

Comment

• About that 1on1 PBEM -I think we should still start it, Walek!
                    It seems Ive found a way howto not depend on ISP..
                    I'll send you all respective files at lunch break and at eve we can start..

Comment

• Walek are you participating then?

AI tweak will be as follows:
                      Gaians - none (yourfac)
                      Hive - IMPUNITY, Police State, FREEABIL, Nonlethal methods (x2 POLICE)
                      University - IMPUNITY, Knowledge, UNIT, AA
                      Morgan - none (myfac)
                      Spartans - IMPUNITY, Power, ROBUST, SUPPORT, FACILITY, Command Center
                      Believers - IMPUNITY, Fundamentalist, FACILITY, Rec Commons
                      PKs - IMPUNITY, Democracy, FACILITY, Rec Tanks, SOCIAL, -POLICE

You see Im just using their basic pros and making them a bit bigger..
                      Added -POLICE for Lal as rectanx is too big advantage
                      Added Robust Support for Spartans - "Well oiled war machine"
                      Added UNIT, AA for Uni just because didnt know what else could I give them not conflicting with their profile..

Im open for discussion

Comment

• i hope that Ai will not win this game
                        Lets play.

Comment

• It wont, just will be challenging..
                          We can start after 4 hours
                          I will tweak alphax a bit later too..

Comment

• Hope mart7x5 will do the turn be4 going to work.
                            I suppose he will wake up soon..

Comment

• he is GMT -7 he wake up already i think

Comment

• mart why didnt you do the turn?

Ok, Im here and doing changes to respective files!
                                Will upload here in 1/2hour

Comment

Working...
                                X