No announcement yet.

Scenario for testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btw - if I get the turn in 1 hour back I can play it also, but after I leave
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• No chance i think mart sleeping alredy

Comment

• Mmm yeah, I forgot of his timezone.. K then till wednesday (we have national holidays next week on monday&tuesday)
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• I think all this tension between Hive and Morganities is not required. I do not know what kind of agreement you had, but I think you might remain in Pact longer.

This next elections are good opportunity to take Governorship from Lal, so I hope you Walek finally get needed votes. You could both reconsider signing Pact again if you have broken it. Lal is very strong, and we all might use good relations.

We are testing here some significant changes in alpha.txt rules, and so far I can tell AI makes good use of it.
          Mart
          Map creation contest
          WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• 2180 to Walek
            Mart
            Map creation contest

Comment

• 2180 to BT. And we are waitting 3 days this BT and his journeys.

Comment

• 2181 is onway to mart7x5

Lal is not very strong anymore and his strenght will deplete in coming years..
                I didnt cancel that pact, Walek did it.
                I seek only peace!

The only conflict I really started is with spartans - with refusing to give 250 ecs to them..

Comment

• Btw - If mart7x5 wants us to make peace, Walek, then I suppose you could sign a pact with me after you get elected..
                  You will have more commerce, so your profits will be closer to mine..
                  And I have noticed that youre also building many economy-related buildings..

Comment

• I am not in conflikt with anyone, no maby with one but this is Lal, i only don't want pact wih BT this is no crime. I want cooperate in peace not fight. Waiting for turn hope get it before 1.00 am.

Comment

• 2181 to Walek
                      Mart
                      Map creation contest

Comment

• I would like to get the turn ASAP, otherwise - Im going to work and cant play it till 21..

Comment

• 2181 to BT. ASAP

Comment

• Had I known that ASAP will come..
                            Im at work now..so you just sit tight and re-brain your strategies..

Comment

• Maby takke a brake and go home to do the turn.

Comment

• uuh..cant!
                                Its too far from home (takes 2h forth & back)
                                and I am being tested here so I cant test boss patience..

Comment

Working...
                                X