X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2178 to Mart7x5!

Prepare for council!
    Post your votes on planetary governor!
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• If Lal and Walek are nominated I will vote for Walek.
      Mart
      Map creation contest
      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• seems they will be, I might be voting for Walek too
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• MArt you palying the turn?? i want go slep but i can wait if You send the turn in 30 minutes. You have any other contact than emai?? Maby Yu use GG.??

Comment

• I will have the turn in 10-15 minutes
            Mart
            Map creation contest

Comment

• 2178 to Walek, just sent
              Mart
              Map creation contest

Comment

• 2178 to BT

Comment

• And on to Mart7x5

blah, its 4:10 AM, lets go sleeping..

Comment

• 2179 to Walek
                    Mart
                    Map creation contest

Comment

• 2179 to BT. After 11year of pact with BT i end it. I promise 10 years of it.

Comment

• Why did you end it?
                        I even refused to help Lal against you..

Comment

• Seems I need resend Walek!
                          I dont see 2179 in my Yahoo inbox

Comment

• You re not quite clever Walek
                            In you place I would wait till Governor elections and then cancel pact
                            NOW I WONT VOTE FOR YOU!

Well.. only for some 10 yrs of Pact maybe..

Comment

• I am fair player and cancel it exacly this turn because don't want cheat You and promise somthing i don't want.
                              You have to big profits from all pacts and i end ours because of that reason. And You don' t recive the turn because i forgot to send it

Comment

• Ok ok, but if you want me to vote for you in council you'll have to buy my vote now!

2180 to mart7x5

Comment

Working...
                                X