Scenario for testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ------------------------
    As a respose to increasingly violent actions at Gaian - Believer border Department of Economical Planning (further in text - DoEP) has proposed a change in investment plans for next 20 years.

--TNA broadcast

"As our conflict with Spartan Federation seem to prolong, additonal military force will be transferred to battle area. Content of the Expediton Force 2 is still unclear as factories have still to be set to producing our newly designed 'drop' units, but the Travkin Air Force which has been tested in combat with native lifeforms lately and thus received useful expierence will arrive as soon as possible!
    The task force 2 and a large part of TAF will be transfered to Gaian territory after Travkinite-Spartan conflict ends."

--CO of DoEP Ivan binTravkin sen. for TNA

"We dont want any Vendettas and even Truces, we want to subdue Spartan Federation and we want Gaians to do the same with Believers so we could live in peace at last!
    We have tried to be nice with every faction, with every leader...
    But what do we get in return - stupid Vendettas with backward factions who could earn much more from commerce and tech trading with us!
    Now let them face almost total destruction from our technologically superior forces as lesson for their stupid warlikeness!
    Let peace be forever!"

--CEO Ivan binTravkin for TNA
    --Mission year 2175
    --Datalinks

------------------------
    Last edited by binTravkin; April 30, 2004, 04:41.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 2176 nothing special happen this turn. Boring year on alpha centari people working hard, bulding improvments and a litle defensive units.

Comment

• About Miriam's units - and what were you thinking?
        What else can turn out of a faction with ~20 bases, row of 3 and every base producing a Gatling 5-2-1 or 5-2-2 unit?

Better start building Gaian Air Force!
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Yup, everything in its own time. Meanwhile I need to visit my garden and see if my xenoroses are ok today....
          ----
          So far Miriam's troops are stupid like bunch of flies
          Mart
          Map creation contest
          WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• Walek
            Are you nuts??
            You want me to believe that Drop Probes, Trance Transport Cruisers, Chaos Drop troops, Drop Silksteel Sentinels and Chaos Copters is a defensive force??

For the first 2 - aok, they seem quite neutral, but for the others??

And from whom will you be defending?
            1.The only bad relations you have are with Believers, but they are way too far and way too backward..
            2.AIs dont attack their friends if they are so unreachable as you
            3.Humans usually dont attack if they know you have stronger military and they have their own military business right now

It seems quite like the "Defensive Forces of USSR" which were VERY defensive indeed..

Comment

• Its a pity, that I cant play at work..
              Dont have separate room or at least section for me..
              And boss is sitting rigth behind me..

Comment

• Originally posted by binTravkin
                Walek
                Are you nuts??
                You want me to believe that Drop Probes, Trance Transport Cruisers, Chaos Drop troops, Drop Silksteel Sentinels and Chaos Copters is a defensive force??
                i think hmm yess ?! i need defence force for accidental attack from space.

Comment

• Yep yep, it is more like a preparing for chop & drop move to someone..
                  Who will it be..?

Comment

• maby You bro

just joking and waiting for turn

Comment

• You cant get so far and dont have Carrier deck still..
                      And the only ground of such operations - Spartan territory, you will soon lose..

Anyway - dont joke like that or maybe I will start joking too!

Comment

• 2177 to Mart7x5

Comment

• yes yes please joke somthing

Comment

• 2177 to Walek
                            Mart
                            Map creation contest

Comment

• 2177 to BT who goes to SU in 15 minute me too go to SU i m very happy and

Comment

• The goes Polish independence. We need to schedule uprising
                                Mart
                                Map creation contest

Comment

Working...
                                X