Col. Santiago	21	Duncan
      Prov. Zakharov	15	Duncan

Lal 	236
      Duncan 	137
      Mart
      Map creation contest
      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• Ok, It's up to you now. To win I need both your votes...
        Mart
        Map creation contest

Comment

• 2170 to Bt. I abstain during vote. I have more votes than You in my turn that's why i can't vote for player WHo has less than me. ANd Lal is my frend he ask to abstain during votes and pay me for this.

Comment

• 2171 to Mart7x5

Couldnt vote for you Duncun!
            Walek was the only choice..

Walek I know why your mails doesnt come to me - theyre too big..
            Maybe next time try compressing the file to maximum and send to both my adresses.
            -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• No this was problem with me internet conection. My net slows very much to 2/3 kB/s and that's why was problem. If Yoc pack turn with max packing You get about 10 kilos this is no mater for email box.

Comment

• No,I dont get 10 Kilos!
                I get 101 Kilos with Winrar.330..
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• i don't use win rar i use zip 115 pack normal 105 with max pack. How big your files after packing it rar.??

Comment

• 2170.sav was 101.3KB with Winrar330 at best compression

Comment

• My was 115 with normal no mater as You see. 105 with max compresion.

Comment

• 2171 to Walek

Sorry for the mess with Planetary Governor. Lal rules again. I propose to convene again in 2180. I forgot that I made change - Councils may be every 10 turns !!!
                        Mart
                        Map creation contest

Comment

• Yep, thats good!
                          I think 20 turns is too much to wait for..

Comment

• 2171 to BT

Comment

• HOTHOTHOT!
                              To mart7x5

Comment

• 2172 to Walek
                                ---
                                It's getting hot on Gaian-Believers border
                                Mart
                                Map creation contest

Comment

Working...
                                X