Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2167 to Mart7x5
    Good to see my economies hitting skies!
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 2167 to Walek

Seems like economies are levelled. Anyway it is good to have extra energy. Miriam already sunk two my ships...
      Mart
      Map creation contest
      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• Miriam already sunk two my ships...
        I forgot to warn you that she's got some Gatling Foils..
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 2167 to BT. I propose Pact but i can end it when i decide but no fast then afer 10 years. You can do whatewer You want on Your SE table. MMA is worth of that?? After You build CF of course.

Comment

• I think MMA is overworth that!
            As it gives you 'Choppers
            (I suppose youre goin to build them in great numbers)
            Turn is processed right now

Comment

• Turn is onway

---
              HSA nears breakthrough

Comment

• 2168 to Walek
                Mart
                Map creation contest

Comment

• 2168 to BT

Comment

• 2169 ro Mart7x5

Im so stupid - I only switched to Green cause I thought war would cause drones, but I forgot of modified SE..

---
                    PKs finish HSA
                    binTravkin finishes CF
                    Ascetic Virtues under binTravkin nears breakthrough

---

Mart!
                    This is scenario for testing, and was designed to speed up the game.

I was thinking about some late SE choices recently..

1.Why does Thought Control become possible only by TheWillToPower?
                    I mean - almost complete thought control is possible by discovery of Neural Grafting, remember Yang's words:
                    Control the input and you will become the master of output!

2.Eudaimonia is possible by MMA!
                    Let Crawlers do all the work, leave 3 workers in city to get Golden age, while others being thinkers.
                    What do you get?
                    True Eudaimonia!
                    I suppose those thinkers linked to Opt CPUs and Pre-Sent Algos should be enough to plan economy for eudaimonia..

3.Telephatic Martix SP only needs MMA, to wire up humans to it, so I suppose it could also be built when MMA is present. (The other discoveries should have made The Matrix possible by that time - Pre-Sent Algos, Opt CPUs, The Virtual World and so on..)
                    Actually I think The Agents in The Matrix and matrix itself were not much of a sentience..
                    Pre-Sent Algos at most!
                    If they had HSA, such Morphiuses and Neos would never be able to infiltrate that system!

4.Cybernetic social choice also should be made possible by discovery of MMA, because humans wired together could no more be separate minds, but instead would create a huge Planetmind.

5.Thus The Network Backbone could be formed from multiple human minds.

---
                    These were my proposals for further fastening the game

Comment

• By the way - Walek!
                      Stop stealing!
                      You will get Pla Econ next turn as a part of our deal

Comment

• 2169 to Walek
                        -------------
                        Code:
                        Council votes as for 2169:

Brother Lal	232
                        Lord Duncan	98
                        Chairman Walek	94
                        CEO Bin Travkin	60
                        Sister Miriam	51
                        Col. Santiago	21
                        Prov. Zakharov	15
                        I inquire if both Chairman Walek and CEO BinTravkin will vote for Lord Lasitus Duncan for Planetary Governor in 2170? Possibility that Lal will no longer have this privilage is very large.
                        Mart
                        Map creation contest

Comment

• Count my vote!

Comment

• Originally posted by binTravkin
                            By the way - Walek!
                            Stop stealing!
                            You will get Pla Econ next turn as a part of our deal
                            You have EG u saw any prob team in Hive?? I never saw then don't call somebody thief.

2169 to BT

Comment

• Sorry, wasnt checking, but the rate how u get those techs is too fast..
                              I wonder if you traded them from Lal
                              (mart said he doesnt trade much with you)

Comment

• 2170 to Mart7x5

binTravkin finishes Ascetic Virtues

Comment

Working...
                                X