• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• done

Comment

• 2164 is by Mart7x5 now

---
      PKs start HSA
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 2164 to Walek
        Mart
        Map creation contest
        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• 2164 to BT

Comment

• Walek please from this moment on send all your turns to blablajohngrassy@yahoo.comblabla
            Seems hotmail doesnt accept files from Poland..

I mean - havent received it!
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Check now i have problems with sending it from me.

Comment

• Checked - nothing new in my both @..
                Maybe try again
                What probs do you have wth sending?
                Should have no probs - hotmail is 0% full, Yahoo - 4%

Comment

• Try again confirm when You recive.

Comment

• Still nothing, maybe try using other mail from your side, I hope you have one

Comment

• Gottit!
                      And on to Mart

Comment

• 2165 to Walek
                        Mart
                        Map creation contest

Comment

• 2165 to BT

Comment

• 2166 to Mart7x5

Please post your votes for Planetary Trade Pact!

Comment

• 2166 to Walek

Planetary Council called for Global Trade Pact:
                              Code:
                              Mart		YEA
                              Walek		-
                              Zakharov	YEA
                              BinTravkin	-
                              Santiago	nay
                              Miriam		nay
                              Lal		YEA
                              Mart
                              Map creation contest

Comment

• 2166 to BT. I vote nay but it means nothing 4:3 to yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X