No announcement yet.

Scenario for testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok 25 then?? And my questuion why on the begining we play 2-3 turns per day or more and now we play 2-3 per week.

Comment

• Maybe we could doit faster, I apologise if delay is mine, but I think I dont go on weekends far more than at the beginnings..
      Happens, though, that I hold turn a bit longer, but will not this week, I hope
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Also turns are longer because resolvance of all actions takes more time (not 5mins as at the beginning)
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 2162 to Walek
          Mart
          Map creation contest
          WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• 2162 to BT i hope till 16 turn back to me

Comment

• Resend please!
              Havent got it!

Comment

• I resended it 10 minues after You write it . Where is the turn??

Comment

• You should say when you resend

I still havent got it

correct address is blablaivantravkin@hotmail.comblabla

alternate address is blablajohngrassy@yahoo.comblabla

Try both @!

Comment

• I haven't got time when i replay the turn. Once aggin i resend on both addresses

Comment

• Dude, Walek, You just made me believe that msn/hotmail system sucks more than I thought..

Only Yahoo has your mail
                      But guess where - in "bulk mail"..

Comment

• Its Marts move now..

But next time say when resending, so I can report whether I got it or not..

Comment

• Geez, havent played so agressively ever
                          I almost never switch SE when war starts - only FM sometimes to avoid massive drones, but now I went to have maximum morale and all my military is Elite!
                          Will use it from now on!

Comment

• Oh, forgot, Walek - were You satisfied with
                            those 3 techs from me and BioEng and 20yrs Pact from you?
                            If Yes - set diplomacy!

Comment

• 2163 to BT

Comment

• Walek, please resend to my other address..
                                Someting's wrong again
                                Will checkout hotmail thoroughly, but dont have the file right now

Comment

Working...
                                X