Mart
      Map creation contest
      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• 2158 to BT

Comment

• You dont believe what, Walek?
          Weekend or my diplomacies?

Dont U think that U should at least say "no" at my commlink?
          Otherwise it seems U havent checked my proposals for about week!
          My proposals are very good!

Btw: 2159 to mart7x5
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• I dont belived i saw You on the thread on friday.
            I was thinkink about that proposytion that why i did't say no. And i thing this proposytion is very good but for You. 35 yers of pact with me this is about 50 EC per turn or more x 35 turns this is min. about 1750 EC for 3 techs this is about 580 EC per tech this is very god proposytion for you but not for me.

Comment

• Your calculations is highly one-sided Walek!
              You mention, that I earn 50EC per turn from you - never received that amount before from anyone..

Planetary Trade Pact will do it though..

Also if I get 30EC from you, you got 15-20 EC from me as my commerce rate is +5 from yours.
              Actual difference is ~1/2 from my earnings or equal to your earnings from this pact.
              Techs: I offer you 3 techs,which you will, if lucky, research in 30 yrs (your current techrate - ~20turns), but most likely not..

These techs consist of Doc:AP & Doc:Init & SString theory, which are the most valuable techs at the moment!

And depending on your calculations:
              A tech will cost ~300 to you, which is not derived from your current EC status and for DocAP its cheap!
              Especially if you look at your labs status and see that your techcost is ~1600..
              Mine is ~900, so 300 for tech is not too much as I have spent 3x more on it

K we,can discuss the yrs of Pact
              Maybe 25 yrs will do it?
              But you must take all 4 techs then and give me BioEng!

I dislike pretty quibbling..
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• &btw
                I wasn't on Weekend till Saturday morning..

Comment

• 2159 to Walek
                  ---------------
                  I see some peace talks are in progress
                  Mart
                  Map creation contest
                  WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• Theyre in progress ever since Walek renounced our pact

Comment

• 2159 to BT

Comment

• 2160 is sent

EDIT: Btw - PKs built the Xenodome!
                        Fungus is your enemy!

------------------------------------------
                        TTA has aborted all attempts to trade for peace with The Human Hive.

"The unlikeness of warlike Hive to buy so many war-related techs for peace is astounding. We have offered them all technology we have, and for what!? For years of waiting for any response! The Hiverian Leader, chairman Walek, seems to be more interested in himself and his essays and poethics than in real life..
                        I wonder if he hasn't set up a secret access to famous Gaian Virtual World and spends his days sitting in his personal hologram theatre..
                        This kind of ignorance is a disgrace to our hardworking and peaceloving citizens!
                        If they want Vendetta, they'll have Vendetta!"

--CTO Evia binTravkin
                        --Annual Report
                        --Mission Year 2159

------------------------------------------

Comment

• 2161 sits no more

Walek finishes The Longevity Vaccine..
                          Does it mean he will live longer than we?

Comment

• 2161 to BT

Comment

• 2162 is sent

Correct me if Im wrong,but is Doc:AP + SSF + AdvMA for 20yrs of Pact&BioEng unfair?
                              If you just count your turns till Doc:AP itll be >20 even with probing..

Comment

• Double post!

I thought there is a rule in vBulletin that you cant post next post within 30secs..

Comment

Working...
                                X