Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2140 to Walek
    --------------
    That was not good move - it's much better to determine number of votes earlier....
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• Sorry - just never tried it on PBEM..
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• No need to be sorry, in worst case Lal will be Governor 2140-2160
        ----
        Wait, i might have changed duration between voting.... maybe less than 20 years
        Last edited by Mart; March 23, 2004, 04:43.
        Mart
        Map creation contest

Comment

• 2140 to BT

Comment

• Turn to Mart7x5

How will you do it?
            If I cant get anymore votes, dont try for it too hard, I wont be able to gain that position anyway..
            I will try maximizing my growth soon & making Spartans submissive
            But It will take more than 20 years
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 2141 to BT

Comment

• 2142 to Mart7x5

We have reached the 4th decade!
                And developed techs and built infrastructure of 5th-6th decade!

Comment

• 2142 to Walek

Peacekeepers are extremely strong. their vote count is now 98, as i was able to check. Lal will be able to threaten soon any faction he pleases. I think we might support University or possibly Spartans to stop Peacekeepers expansion.
                  Mart
                  Map creation contest

Comment

• I cant support anyone, especially Believers (Vendetta), they just wont listen to me..
                    And especially dont want to support Spartans, because Im going to make them submisive as soon as I finish CDForce, build enough crawlers & military infrastucture(possibly 10-15 turns)
                    Then shall I start thinking bout seaborne invasion of Lals continent..nono its too old-fashioned, maybe create some PBs & wipe him out..

Comment

• 2143 to Mart7x5

Lal starts Merchant Exchange

Comment

• PB is dangerous weapon not only for your enemys but You too. If You use PB you will have eco damage after few uses. Then water will rise and mindworms start attacking You.

Comment

• I know, that was just a joke..

Ill probably try to drop in or come from sea as Lals continent seems out of plane range!

Comment

• 2143 to Walek
                            Mart
                            Map creation contest

Comment

• 2143 to BT

Comment

• 2144 to Mart7x5

Walek check your diplomacy!

Also have you tried playin behind firewall?
                                I just wanted to know - maybe we can make a try on IP?

Comment

Working...
                                X