Scenario for testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2137 to Mart7x5
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 2137 to BT.
      1 question. Why gaians has +4 industry.??
      When i change on wealth i will have +4 the same as gaians, in orginal gaians has one less then hive.
      And if +4 is your idea in this scenario then what hive has better than any other faction. I know what it has worse but what is better??

Comment

• Hive should be +2Industry, i guess +4 industry is the highest possible in this game engine, thus instead of planned and wealth, one of them is not necessary to have bosted industry.
        Having mineral cost at 6 not 10 makes some things strange

i wish game allowed +6 industry, but it seems it cannot be done. the advantage is that gaians need planned + wealth for that industry, and hive may go for knowledge for example and have the same

Being non-standard is one of the aims of this scenario.
        Mart
        Map creation contest
        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• i know but i thoug You balanced faction and ech has it own + and - hive had one + that has the highest industry now i see gaians have the same thats why this is strange.

Comment

• that is drawback of having 6 row instead of 10.
            notice that decrease by 40% made in many cases changes by one (+1) insignificant, like - 10% from 10 is 9, but from 6 it is 5.4 and rounding it is 6 again. some scrifices are then made.
            Mart
            Map creation contest

Comment

• Turn to Mart7x5
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• going slow this week?

Comment

• 2138 to BT

Comment

• To Mart
                    Command Nexus of the Pks is nearing a major breakthrough
                    Pks change Planetary Transit System to Empath Guild

Comment

• 2139 to Walek
                      ----
                      Some thoughts about Hive preferences. Walek pointed out that Hive no longer is leading in production. I thought that maybe there is then reason in the future to give Hive bonuses like:
                      +3 Industry
                      +1 Growth
                      in order to balance it. I haven't checked that possibility yet.
                      Mart
                      Map creation contest

Comment

• 2139 to BT

Comment

• Or maybe just give him that +2 both Growth and Industry?

My turn will be ready tomorrow
                          Its not weekend if some are suspicios again..
                          Its a holiday week..

Comment

• Ble ble ble

Comment

• Dont you have a holiday week in Poland Walek?
                              The turn will be processed as soon as my Incredimail downloads it from Hotmail server

Comment

• 2140 Sent to Mart7x5

binTravkin completes Empath Guild and convenes council just to see his votes not enough to be a Governor..
                                Therefore he asks if someone can persuade some of the AIs to join binTravkin's cause (either by trading tech or giving credits).
                                I will give back all the credits you spend plus 50% for your goodwill!
                                Or if you spend a tech in this, Ill give the next one I receive to you for free (the same if 2+ techs spent)
                                And if there is >1 new tech I posess, you will be able to choose which one you want!

Lal redirects Empath guild to Citizens Defense Force
                                Lal completes Command Nexus
                                Lal starts Virtual World

Comment

Working...
                                X