Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, need some sleep

Resent
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 2132 to Walek
      Mart
      Map creation contest
      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• 2132 to BT

Comment

• 2133 to Mart7x5
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 2133 to Walek
            Mart
            Map creation contest

Comment

• 2133 to BT

Comment

• To Mart

Comment

• Do you guys know how many turns we've done since monday?
                  9!
                  its >2 turns/day
                  some 2 more and it will do for this week (for a great pleasure to Walek im going home at friday! )
                  After 1 month the game could be over.. (40 turns)

Also I have a proposal:

Mart and Walek, please post a time when you both are online and can try a TCP/IP
                  Even if its not more than an hour!
                  We can do at least 10 turns/hour

So we could finish this game even faster!

Heard that Walek is having Firewall.. Maybe we can still try and play
                  Last edited by binTravkin; March 11, 2004, 11:56.

Comment

• We can Try but maby sombody heard about playing Ac behind firewall, 2 years ago i played online because sombody gave me instruction what port must be free i lost it and now i probably can't play.

Comment

• 2134 to Walek.
                      I do not know it unfortunately. If there is a port going around firewall it might be as well specific to server or firewall. I know little about it...
                      Mart
                      Map creation contest

Comment

• 2134 to BT

Comment

• Mart, 2135 is yours!

Comment

• 2135 to BT

Comment

• Damn fast!

Comment

• 2136 to BT

Comment

Working...
                                X