Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2128 to BT

Comment

• Maby i mistake, but knowing your long weekends and hereing you got work on weekends i think you dont't want to tell us you go for long weekend again. Expecialy You tell that turns go next day but you send them excacly when you back from your weekends last 2-3 times.
      And if You want tell me somthing about "leisure time" i dont have weekends that have 4 days
      And i am not always online. i am online usually morning till 9am and after 4pm back home. Then if i don't go to girlfrend i am online till 11-12 pm. If i go then i am back again about 10 pm. Thats why i can do turns offten because i am online few times a day. On the begining i saw You play turns quickly but now this is a turtle speed.

Comment

• Turn sent to mart7x5

Turtle, yes?
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Max number of turns I have done per week - 6
          First week - 4
          Last week - 4

You should be happy that this goes so fast - this is the fastest PBEM in the forum!
          Last edited by binTravkin; March 9, 2004, 06:23.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• My time consists of:

6:30 - Wake up, breakfast&some quick turns
            8:00 - 12:00 - (Sometimes till 15:00,16:30 or even 18:30) at University
            If at room with computers, I do received turns (as now)
            After then - work whether at home or office
            If at home - turns done quickly(5-30min), at office - a bit slower (30min - 1h)
            Definitely starting not later than 22:00 - relax, consists of gaming, sleeping, eating & watching news broadcast/some documental movies about WW2

This takes place from monday 12:00 till thursday ~18:00
            Between those times I live by my girlfriend. And this is worth the spent time - she's simply wonderful both in look and temper.

Comment

• turn 2129 to Walek
              Mart
              Map creation contest
              WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• 2129 to BT

Comment

• Mart, the turn awaits you!

Comment

• 2130 to Walek
                    Mart
                    Map creation contest

Comment

• 2130 to BT

Comment

• To Mart

Believers start "The Human Genome Project"

Comment

• turn 2131 to Walek
                          Mart
                          Map creation contest

Comment

• 2131 to BT

Comment

• 30 years have elapsed!

2132 to Mart!

PKs start Command Nexus

Comment

• Ivan, you sent me your turn - maybe by save game command - load and end the turn
                                Mart
                                Map creation contest

Comment

Working...
                                X