• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2121 to BT

Comment

• strange..
      I dont see the turn in my mailbox..
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• resend done

Comment

• Turn to mart
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Wheres Mart?

Comment

• Could you resent? i do not have the turn in my mailbox
              Mart
              Map creation contest
              WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• Resent

Comment

• 2122 to Walek
                  Mart
                  Map creation contest

Comment

• 2122 to BT

Comment

• To mart 7x5

Comment

• 2124 to Mart

Comment

• By the way.. Do you have any commlinks Walek?

Comment

• 2124 to Walek
                            Mart
                            Map creation contest

Comment

• in game i have contact with my soul.
                              2124 to BT

Comment

• in game i have contact with my soul.
                                mhmm..a very profitable commlink, I guess..
                                Turn to mart

Comment

Working...
                                X