Clear All

2118 to Walek
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

2118 t o BT

Comment

hmm it's not happen, that omebody hold this turn that long.
        BT You recive the turn, maby i resend it .

Comment

I received,just been busy yesterday

Turn 2119 goes to mart
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

2119 to Walek
            Mart
            Map creation contest

Comment

2119 to BT

Comment

Didnt receive MoodyTurtle2119, please resend

Anyways,Im leaving for weekend now
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Turn resended
                  But i am confuse a litle i though until now that weekend starts on friday not on wensday.
                  If You planing all the time go for weekend on wensday it be dificult to play, i though You only do this in 14.02 when is walentine.

Comment

turn 2120 to Walek
                    Mart
                    Map creation contest

Comment

• 2120 to BT, Bt you are on weekend or no?? You send the turn after i write on the forum, say somthing with this weekends.

Comment

• I will be travelling for the next five days and i may have hindered access to the internet. I will attempt to check mail at least once a day.
                        Mart
                        Map creation contest

Comment

• Dont worry Valek, next few weeks my "weekend" wont start before friday!

Comment

• turn where is it??

Comment

• I guess its in marts mailbox,cause I played it

Oh,sorry, forgot to post it

Anyways,Ill resend

Comment

• turn to Walek 2121
                                Mart
                                Map creation contest

Comment

Working...
                                X