X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe..
    Didnt get my turn?
    Ill resend
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

2113 to BT

Comment

2114 to Mart

Happy new mission year (13th) )!
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

2114 to Walek
          ------
          i had serious drone riots - be careful, remember that simple settings are somewhat different - but you are not Gaians of course
          Gaians return to stability soon
          Mart
          Map creation contest
          WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

You send me Yours turn not mine. Only turn name iis mine. Resend please but first check it.

Comment

2114 to BT
              Last edited by Walek; February 16, 2004, 18:43.

Comment

Walek,not 2214 but 2114, you must do some sleeping again!

I will go to sleep soon too..

Turn to Gaians (2115)

Comment

2115 not 2215 to BT

Comment

2116 to gaians

Comment

2116 to Walek
                      Mart
                      Map creation contest

Comment

2116 to BT

Comment

To gaians

-----------------------------------------------------------
                          Travkin Trade Agency has obtained maps of Peacekeeping forces, University of Planet and Gaias Stepsons, but we still lack the commlink frequency of Gaians because Provost Zakharov and Commisioner Pravin Lal are classifying that information..

--Annual Report
                          --TTA, 2116
                          --Datalinks

Comment

i think i sent the 2117...........
                            ---------------
                            ...Gosh!!! that was fast, i just gave them my maps not so long ago and they are already in the possesion of Morganities! Peacekeepers are growing too rapidly. They settle in Monsoon area...
                            -Lord Lasitus Duncan
                            -'My Planet'
                            Mart
                            Map creation contest

Comment

2117 to Morgan.
                              Sory for second load, but i had 2 games opened, cic 3 and Ac and some bug ocurs with rushing production, when i press hury production all minerals was bought instantly i had no choice to decline. After end of turn i don't saw window to save game too.

Comment

Turn 2118 to Gaians

Comment

Working...
                                X