• Show
Clear All

Sorry for trouble - this time it was my mistake - i loaded the wrong file
    turn 2106 to Walek
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

-- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

so far game goes very fast, thus i have created 3 bases, my research time is three turns - it will stay that way till a couple of techs are known, then it should return to longer times. We can expect though faster research throughout the whole game, it is set to 200%. I wonder how the endgame will look like, when frquent population booms will start to occur
        Mart
        Map creation contest

Comment

Youre damn lucky!

My area provided basesite only for 1 base,so Im going to have the 2nd base only next turn and the 3rd in 2 turns..
          But research speed is quite good - 5turns/tech
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

2106 to BT
            i check my sytuaction next turn, but i have 3 citys alredy

Comment

Oh, seems city-building plans have been delayed!
              2nd city - in 2 turns
              3rd - in 4!

Bu they have good sites now!

A bug!
              After researching PlaNets I dont get HoloTheatre in Build choices!

Comment

Btw - turn to Gaians

Happy new year!

Comment

U probably first need recreaction common to build HT
                  u must too go sleep

Comment

Comment

Bad luck - trouble near, Gaians may soon announce some bad news for them........
                      2107 to the Hive
                      Mart
                      Map creation contest

Comment

2107 to Morgan

Comment

2108 To Gaians

Comment

2108 to the Hive
                            First meeting with the mindworms when recovering a supply pod - no damage to the scouting unit though. I was afraid that it might have been destroyed.
                            Mart
                            Map creation contest

Comment

2108 to BT

Comment

2109 to mart7x5

Comment

Working...
                                X