Clear All

2104 to Walek
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

2104 to BT

Comment

Note: Peacekeeper researchers have discovered Secrets Of Human Brain. The discovery has stimulated a burst of Peacekeeper research!

Turn to mart7x5
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Yup, Peacekeepers were very well suited for that purpose - they started with Biogenetics. So they are one more advance forward.
          Turn 2105 to Hive
          Mart
          Map creation contest

Comment

It seems they also had SocPsych or got it from a pod
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I think that might have been pod, it was so quickly, or just they were lucky enough to have three bases (but not necessarily) and just have a lot of energy there. First tech cost is 9. They needed 18 energy in 4 turns (SocPsych and Secrets) 5 energy per turn is possible, but from first turn? when they had only one base? There is no way to check it in the scenario now what they did. It might have been also energy bonus on two squares or something
              Mart
              Map creation contest

Comment

Tell me more about that tehcost calculating
                Is there a known formula?
                And where can I got more info?

Comment

I do not know exactly how it is calculated, i guess game designers might post it somewhere. i do not recall enything in particular in the manual. my present cost is 9. I think that cost depends on difficulty level and number of techs which you discovered. Notice that the same techs cost different amount - like depending only how many advances you have at the moment.
                  Mart
                  Map creation contest

Comment

Clear
                    I will leave for weekend in an hour
                    If dont get my turn by then, It will take place only in monday

Comment

2105 to BT

Comment

2106 to mart7x5

Gaian have grown very powerful!

Comment

Ivan, the turn i got appears to be yours 2105. Maybe you saved the game by 'save' command, and not ended the turn with 'end turn'? Please resend when you are back.

Anyway, we will play further after the weekend.
                          Have a good time!

Gaians grew - i found a good goody in a pod
                          Mart
                          Map creation contest

Comment

2 reloads - 1st on marts request
                            2nd- realised that didnt copy those files!

Turn resent to mart7x5

Comment

still the same problem, when i load the sav file i get: CEO Travkin 2105
                              Mart
                              Map creation contest

Comment

Bin man don't do this save files cerfuly always change name and save in difrent folder than incomming games i do this and never mistake.

Comment

Working...
                                X